The Music Room > General Classical Music Discussion

Purchases Today

<< < (6082/6176) > >>

Florestan:
A gift to myself on three cumulated occasions: Feast of St. Andrew (November 30, my namesake and patron saint of Romania), my upcoming birthday (December 13)) and Christmas.



plus the odd man out:



being the Romanian edition of Jan Potocki's The Manuscript Found in Saragossa.




ritter:

--- Quote from: Florestan on December 07, 2021, 12:15:40 PM ---A gift to myself on three cumulated occasions: Feast of St. Andrew (November 30, my namesake and patron saint of Romania), my upcoming birthday (December 13)) and Christmas.



plus the odd man out:



being the Romanian edition of Jan Potocki's The Manuscript Found in Saragossa.

--- End quote ---
The CDs look great, and that book is great fun! The late Francisco Nieva made a stage adaptation here in Madrid some 20 years ago that was very enjoyable…

Congratulations on your Santo and your upcoming birthday, Andrei.  :)

Florestan:

--- Quote from: ritter on December 07, 2021, 12:22:54 PM ---The CDs look great, and that book is great fun! The late Francisco Nieva made a stage adaptation here in Madrid some 20 years ago that was very enjoyable…
--- End quote ---

A stage adaptation of that monster of a book, with so many plots and subplots? Is it even feasible, I wonder... ???


--- Quote ---Congratulations on your Santo and your upcoming birthday, Andrei.  :)

--- End quote ---

Muchas gracias, Rafael!

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: ritter on December 07, 2021, 12:22:54 PM ---The CDs look great, and that book is great fun! The late Francisco Nieva made a stage adaptation here in Madrid some 20 years ago that was very enjoyable…

Congratulations on your Santo and your upcoming birthday, Andrei.  :)

--- End quote ---

Happy Name Day & birthday, Andrei!

And our Cato put me onto the Potocki, which is indeed great fun!

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Florestan on December 07, 2021, 12:32:58 PM ---A stage adaptation of that monster of a book, with so many plots and subplots? Is it even feasible, I wonder... ???
--- End quote ---

A lot must perforce be missed, but what remains must be ripping fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version