The Music Room > General Classical Music Discussion

Purchases Today

<< < (6519/6569) > >>

Spotted Horses:

--- Quote from: JBS on August 12, 2022, 10:59:18 AM ---Excellent! I have the series of small boxes released some years ago which contains all that material.
--- End quote ---

Not quite all. The solo sonata box only contains the Maisky and Kremer recordings. Her recording of the Chopin Cello Sonata with Rostropovich is left out. :(

JBS:

--- Quote from: Spotted Horses on August 12, 2022, 06:12:53 PM ---Not quite all. The solo sonata box only contains the Maisky and Kremer recordings. Her recording of the Chopin Cello Sonata with Rostropovich is left out. :(

--- End quote ---

Well, that's not nice of them. I wonder why.

Traverso:

--- Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on August 12, 2022, 08:59:28 AM ---Superb!

--- End quote ---

+1

vers la flamme:

Been meaning to get this for some time, realized it was only ~$18 on Amazon, couldn't resist. Not that I needed another Bruckner cycle at this stage in my life, but... I love Jochum, I love the Staatskapelle Dresden & I love Bruckner. What are you going to do.

classicalgeek:

--- Quote from: vers la flamme on August 13, 2022, 03:35:54 PM ---

Been meaning to get this for some time, realized it was only ~$18 on Amazon, couldn't resist. Not that I needed another Bruckner cycle at this stage in my life, but... I love Jochum, I love the Staatskapelle Dresden & I love Bruckner. What are you going to do.

--- End quote ---

One of my two favorite Bruckner cycles, the other being Wand's. Jochum has a way with these works, and the Staatskapelle Dresden plays beautifully. Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version