The Back Room > Buy, Swap and Sell

François Bayle CDs giveaway

<< < (5/5)

T. D.:
Cool, well done Brewski and thanks to petrarch for the generous offer.
Had I been around the forum back then, I'd have pursued the discs. So there to the naysayers.  :P

Brewski:

--- Quote from: T. D. on January 21, 2022, 06:35:23 PM ---Cool, well done Brewski and thanks to petrarch for the generous offer.
Had I been around the forum back then, I'd have pursued the discs. So there to the naysayers.  :P

--- End quote ---

Bayle clearly isn't for everyone. But I'm grateful for the opportunity to explore his work (which I'm still doing).

--Bruce

petrarch:

--- Quote from: Brewski on January 21, 2022, 04:48:20 PM ---Nine years later (;D), for which I thank you profusely!

--- End quote ---

Great to hear it!

I gladly note that in the intervening years we saw quite a few other boxes of acousmatic, electroacoustic and electronic music released, collecting works that were sometimes of great difficulty to obtain in their individual releases.

T. D.:
I've been listening to
Bernard Parmegiani & François Bayle - Divine Comédie,
which I think is part of the box (it's on bandcamp as DL, also on youtube), and find it excellent!

petrarch:

--- Quote from: T. D. on February 07, 2022, 06:32:20 PM ---I've been listening to
Bernard Parmegiani & François Bayle - Divine Comédie,
which I think is part of the box (it's on bandcamp as DL, also on youtube), and find it excellent!

--- End quote ---

The box contains only Bayle's portion of the work, Purgatoire and Paradis Terrestre. Parmegiani'a portion, Enfer, is part of the Parmegiani box. I think the release on Bayle's label, Magison, is the only one that contains both works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version