How Can I purchase new booklet?

Started by aap1960, April 04, 2013, 02:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aap1960

A few months ago I purchased from amazon.com Sony's Vivarte 60 CD Collection.  I've been very happy with it.  Problem is that it was manufactured in Korea.  The accompanying booklet is all in Korean, which I do not read. At the time I did not realize how the music companies selectively release their product, thinking that the Korean version box would be my only chance to get these performances. (By the way, I paid $192.00 then, it now sells for $100 less).  Any hints on who I can contact to purchase an English version booklet?

Thanks

Tony

ps
just realized that I probably put this in the wrong thread.  If I did so, would the moderator please transfer to the appropriate thread. Thank you.

Parsifal

Quote from: aap1960 on April 04, 2013, 02:14:39 PM
A few months ago I purchased from amazon.com Sony's Vivarte 60 CD Collection.  I've been very happy with it.  Problem is that it was manufactured in Korea.  The accompanying booklet is all in Korean, which I do not read. At the time I did not realize how the music companies selectively release their product, thinking that the Korean version box would be my only chance to get these performances. (By the way, I paid $192.00 then, it now sells for $100 less).  Any hints on who I can contact to purchase an English version booklet?

Thanks

Tony

ps
just realized that I probably put this in the wrong thread.  If I did so, would the moderator please transfer to the appropriate thread. Thank you.

I don't have the set in question, but I have a few similar sets from Sony and there is no booklet at all.  The discs are in sleeves with cover art on the front and tracks listed on the back.  So there may not actually be an English language booklet.  (Hopefully someone here has the Vivarte set and can report more specifically.) 

But given that they are selling 60 CDs for $100 retail, the postage on that the booklet, assuming it exists, might wipe out their entire profit margin.   :(  Maybe someone here who has it would take mercy on you and sent you a scan of it.