Hans Huber, Complete symphonies! JPC told me its coming!!!!

Started by Harry, April 12, 2007, 03:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

After many moons JPC finally decided to send me the Symphoniens, so Don you can start listening again.
I ordered together a few things with it!
Celebration time!

stingo

Congrats Harry - maybe you can use your pull to get them to send me the Grumiaux/Haskil Beethoven Vn Sonatas I ordered about a month ago.

Harry

Quote from: stingo on April 12, 2007, 03:37:07 AM
Congrats Harry - maybe you can use your pull to get them to send me the Grumiaux/Haskil Beethoven Vn Sonatas I ordered about a month ago.

I can certainly try. Will send a email to someone from the board! :)

Brian

Don

stingo

Quote from: Harry on April 12, 2007, 03:47:45 AM

Interestingly enough, the Grumiaux/Haskil appeared within the past few days, and my whole order is on its way to me. Thanks Harry!

Florestan

Quote from: stingo on April 12, 2007, 03:37:07 AM

Quote from: Harry on April 12, 2007, 03:47:45 AM

Quote from: stingo on April 19, 2007, 05:18:50 AM
Interestingly enough, the Grumiaux/Haskil appeared within the past few days, and my whole order is on its way to me. Thanks Harry!

To me it looks like Harry is himself someone from the board! :)
Every kind of music is good, except the boring kind. — Rossini

Hector

Quote from: Don on April 12, 2007, 02:26:07 PM
Switzerland's answer to the Austrian/Germanic "big boys".

Or as Orson Welles as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' said: "Five hundred years of history and all they have got to show for it is the cuckoo clock!"

If he is that big why are there so few recordings and performances of his works?

Harry

Quote from: stingo on April 19, 2007, 05:18:50 AM

So it worked!
Fine!

Enjoy Huber very much!