Classical Composer that were creepoid and probably surreal evil?

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, June 21, 2020, 02:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

I'm talking about crypto-satanic, composer that said stuff startling, very creepy people, whom reffered there father as satan or did not explicitly said it, but there were left hands paths theistic satanist of 20 century, that had strange buddy,: Crowley, L.Ron  Hubbard, and total ''space opera' theist satanic figure, mysanthropic folks that want nothing more than a death agenda for this world: raise hell, wwhom were esoteric scoundrel in various nebulous satanic order, such as Thelemic order and etc more than fiction evil composer, whom were on to know good and wont tyranny, despotism to crowd the world or end this world, total chaos, doomsday preacher, in other word wacko real dangerous you don't want to meet, Freemason that were in irregular theistic satanic irregular logue or death cult, in other words evil @ssholes that were more evil than fictional character, they wanted satan agenda, world in turmoil and so on...very evil b*st*rds.

Full blown classical composer of the heaten of hell, whit  suspicious friends and entourage into cults, kind of people that sacrifice almost people to Molock.

This is a serious question not a naive one of a 14 yrs into black metal I.e .

Perhaps it's been pose as question in post a hundred time, but were the ''Boris Balkan'' of 20 century, like in Nine Gates. People stranger  more  bad than fiction whom want us dead and only there elite alive...

I hope this post won't be turned into jokes, I'm not joking, and like I said I'm 43 yrs and ask an adult question not a young one.

Whom were spooky character up to no good for society life expectancy  of others not like them.Beside nazi, this as been talk about hundred of time.

Name be composer such as this  rotten son of a b(world) up to no good, whom had a secret agenda of death and theistic satan loving truth story, vilains more real than fiction into classical composing.

Biffo

I can't think of any composer who fits your category. Scriabin had some weird, mystical ideas but he wasn't evil.

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: Biffo on June 21, 2020, 02:12:25 AM
I can't think of any composer who fits your category. Scriabin had some weird, mystical ideas but he wasn't evil.

Thank Biffo  I was aware of Scriabin mysticism and odd idea, thanks for posting, I,m look for composer that were bad seed  to mankind like also  bad guy in indiana jones(movie) II...,these composers most exist since everything exist...nowaday and that it.

amw

A number of composers were into "satanic" and theosophical practices and such but I think mostly for the aesthetics rather than out of a genuine desire to do human sacrifice or raise the dead or whatever. Most famously Eugene Goossens got in trouble for this at a certain point, and Peter Warlock changed his name to Peter Warlock (previously Philip Heseltine) etc. It was all embarrassingly benign in retrospect.

MusicTurner

Obukhov, extremely esoteric, wrote parts of his scores in blood ...

Dane Rudhyar is considered a 'leading astrologer', by those inclined to, and wrote a lot of stuff on that subject.

Jerry Hunt was another extreme example, inspired by the occult.

vers la flamme

Peter Warlock the occultist comes to mind, but I don't know whether or not he was a Satanist or evil. He ended up committing suicide at a fairly young age.

There were some ostensibly Christian composers who have been accused of some heinous acts, ie. Nicolas Gombert, convicted for child molestation; and of course you know of Carlo Gesualdo, who murdered his wife and her lover "in the heat of passion", as it were.

Anyway, if you want Satanism and "surreal evil", stick to black metal, my friend.  ;D

vandermolen

'Warlock' comes to mind. He and his friend Bernard van Dieren were supposed to have had a baleful influence on E.J. Moeran, leading him astray so that he eventually became an alcoholic. I've seen Moeran described as a sweet and gentle individual until he met those two. Obviously I have no idea how true this is but Warlock and Van Dieren came to mind. Something of Warlock's troubled state of mind (he gassed himself after putting the cat out of the house) comes across in his masterpiece 'The Curlew', which contains the lines (spoken at one point):

'The boughs have withered because I have told them my dreams'.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Irons

Quote from: vandermolen on June 21, 2020, 05:33:06 AM

'The boughs have withered because I have told them my dreams'.

Blimey, I shuddered seeing those words in print!

Cyril Scott was an odd-ball and had an unhealthy interest in the occult although not sure if mirrored in his music. 
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

DaveF

Didn't Paganini sell his soul to the devil?  And, if we're permitted to go over from the real to the fictional, Adrian Leverkühn certainly did.
"All the world is birthday cake" - George Harrison