The complete Bach organ works, played by Christopher Herrick

Started by Harry, November 02, 2013, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

I am trying to get this set, since I quite like the playing style of Herrick. The Hyperion site gives it OOP, and so far I can not find it for a normal price on internet.
Anyone know some channels to get this. It was offered for 60 English pounds on the Hyperion site. Obviously import from the States is not possible, due to heavy taxes.
Thanks for the effort.

Quote from Manuel, born in Spain, currently working at Fawlty Towers.

" I am from Barcelona, I know nothing.............."

kishnevi

Quote from: Chen Tao on November 02, 2013, 01:57:06 PM
I am trying to get this set, since I quite like the playing style of Herrick. The Hyperion site gives it OOP, and so far I can not find it for a normal price on internet.
Anyone know some channels to get this. It was offered for 60 English pounds on the Hyperion site. Obviously import from the States is not possible, due to heavy taxes.
Thanks for the effort.

The Neuminster Chorales CD shows up regularly on Hyperions' Please Buy Me page of bargains.  I seem to remember it being still available as a download or through Hyperion's Archive service.  Are those routes no longer available/too expensive/not feasible for you?

Marc

On European Amazon sites there are still some separate volumes available, on the (more or less) same price level as on the Hyperion site.
For the rest I stumbled upon the same problems as you. :(

I'm a paying member of the Dutch central public library though, which in some cases (like this one) has helped me out with OOP issues. But I understand this won't be of any help to you.

The £60,00 download possibility at Hyperion (mp3) still seems to be the best offer right now.