Author Topic: To trade!  (Read 4514 times)

Harry

To trade!
« on: July 21, 2007, 04:07:39 AM »
To trade. Make me a offer.

I have the box with the Symphonies from Vaughan Williams, minus the first one.

springrite

Re: To trade!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 04:36:14 AM »
you are supposed to give it glowing reviews, then claim that you accidentally got two sets due to messy bookkeeping before you offer it up for a trade. After dissing it first, it is like admitting a player has an career threatening injury and, then make him available to a rival club.

Harry

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 04:43:23 AM »
you are supposed to give it glowing reviews, then claim that you accidentally got two sets due to messy bookkeeping before you offer it up for a trade. After dissing it first, it is like admitting a player has an career threatening injury and, then make him available to a rival club.

I am far to honest for that my friend, couldn't do that in a million years. ;D
Something for trade have you? ::)

Offline Thom

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 04:53:02 AM »
I am a bit intrigued Harry, if you don't mind me asking. I saw that you gave the first one of this box away and now you want to get rid of the rest. Don't you like Haitink with his VW's? I think this box is quite satisfactory although I prefer Handley.

Harry

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 05:01:24 AM »
I am a bit intrigued Harry, if you don't mind me asking. I saw that you gave the first one of this box away and now you want to get rid of the rest. Don't you like Haitink with his VW's? I think this box is quite satisfactory although I prefer Handley.

My dear friend, the first I gave away, because I really do not like this kind of composition.
The rest is irritating me no end, and no I don't think them good at all. I have the seventies recordings from Previn also, and that's 10 times better.
So you could say I am no admirer of Haitink, yes.
If you want it, its yours, just let me know! :)

springrite

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 05:29:03 AM »
I am far to honest for that my friend, couldn't do that in a million years. ;D
Something for trade have you? ::)

I admire your honesty. Too bad I have nothing to trade or, I have nothing that you don't (except late 20th century stuff!).