Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjme

how about this one....

BTW; I like Sandor Vegh's craggy face! A great conductor -  with real traits .

W.H.Auden's face is another good example : almost land art!

Peregrine

What were they doing with poor old Fluff (RIP), here:

Yes, we have no bananas

Peregrine

Yes, we have no bananas

Dancing Divertimentian

Not only is the design poorly done...but why is this girl hugging a giant cat paw?

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Brian

You'd think Supraphon would be a little better, but that awful piano recital disc isn't alone.  ;D

Bonehelm

Lmao...this thread never fails to crack me up.

Lethevich

Quote from: Corey on January 21, 2008, 08:33:58 PM
Ugh! That is just painful to behold.

;D It was probably made in paint, as it looks like it has jpeg artefacts all over it :-\
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

George

Quote from: donwyn on January 21, 2008, 08:02:57 PM
Not only is the design poorly done...but why is this girl hugging a giant cat paw?

Yeah, not what I would call "exposed." 

MishaK

Somebody at Spiegel must be reading GMG. Here is a glorious collection of derailments of good taste:

http://einestages.spiegel.de/static/authoralbumbackground/1291/aua_meine_augen.html

Lethevich

Aww, it included a few joke bands - serious bands looking stupid are much better ;D I'm very impressed that they managed to find a large scan of the Handsome Beasts cover, though. They are a good (and funny) band :P It's now my desktop wallpaper!
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

маразм1

Quote from: donwyn on January 21, 2008, 08:02:57 PM

is a bear violating her?  lol

Kullervo

Hope that's not a photo from the recording session...

George

That cover is awesome, Corey!!

You really think it belongs here in this thread?

:-\

Kullervo

Quote from: George on January 25, 2008, 07:37:40 AM

Hee! I don't know, maybe not. It's really just a cheesy concept rather than poor album design, but this thread seems to be a catch-all for both. Reminds me of an old Samantha Fox video where she's singing in a swimming pool (with a live microphone, no less).  :P

George

Quote from: Corey on January 25, 2008, 07:43:42 AM
Hee! I don't know, maybe not. It's really just a cheesy concept rather than poor album design, but this thread seems to be a catch-all for both. Reminds me of an old Samantha Fox video where she's singing in a swimming pool (with a live microphone, no less).  :P

I can think of quite a few pop stars that I'd like to throw in a pool with live mics.  8)

bhodges

Quote from: George on January 25, 2008, 07:37:40 AM

Ooh, I like that cover, too.  (Although I can certainly see why some wouldn't.)

--Bruce

George