Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M forever

Rattle is one ugly dude, he actually looks like the reptile my roommate has in her terrarium, apart from the curls, of course (if the reptile wore a grey curly wig, it would look exactly like him though), but that shouldn't matter - musical quality (or the lack thereof) should be the decisive factors. Still, do they have to advertise his ugliness in this way?

Don

Quote from: M forever on April 22, 2008, 01:40:54 PM

Rattle is one ugly dude, he actually looks like the reptile my roommate has in her terrarium, apart from the curls, of course (if the reptile wore a grey curly wig, it would look exactly like him though), but that shouldn't matter - musical quality (or the lack thereof) should be the decisive factors. Still, do they have to advertise his ugliness in this way?

I don't find him ugly, but his color is terrible (looks like a corpse).  He just needs an extreme makeover.

MN Dave

He just looks British to me.  ;D

M forever

OK, yes, that explains it  :D 0:) >:D $:) :-X ::) ;D

MN Dave

George

Quote from: MN Brahms on April 28, 2008, 04:50:53 PM
That's not so bad.

I especially love Salieri fading into the woodwork.  ;D

Kullervo

Quote from: George on April 28, 2008, 06:46:58 PM
I especially love Salieri fading into the woodwork.  ;D

Possible caption: The opera house is falling down. The ghost of Salieri is mildly displeased.

маразм1

haha

Hector

Quote from: маразм1 on July 07, 2008, 05:43:07 AM
haha

What does laughing at these unfortunate people do for you?

Boost your deflated ego or just make you feel physically superior or something else, perhaps?

Lethevich

Ignoring the subject (which the kitsch art is disrespecting more than me, anyway) this is one of the most hilarious classical CD covers I've yet to encounter:

An amazingly terrible concept coupled with an amazingly terrible 'shop, with some deeply uninspired graphic design thrown in for good measure.
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

Renfield

I resolved to reserve from posting until tomorrow, on account of how tired I am right now, but that is horrible. Ghastly; horrific!

Wanderer

"Behold, lowly pianists, I, too, have five fingers (per hand), so, my immeasurable talent and extraordinary hairstyle and fashion sense aside, I'm just a normal person, just like you...only better!"

knight66

He is so good, they named him twice.

Mike
DavidW: Yeah Mike doesn't get angry, he gets even.
I wasted time: and time wasted me.

Keemun

Adding insult to injury, of the 21 tracks, only six are J.S. Bach, one is C.P.E. Bach, and the rest are other composers whose surnames are not Bach.  ::)
Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. - Ludwig van Beethoven

Lethevich

Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

orbital

Quote from: Lethe on August 14, 2008, 07:18:16 PM

Wut?
:D That is funny. Allow me to translate:

The title Seçmece Balkan: Balkan Selection.
Komşuda pişer, bize de düşer: That is a Turkish expression meaning "we can benefit from what goes around us". Literal translation would be: It [food] is cooked by/at our neighbors, but we do get a piece of it.

pjme

I'm sure we've seen this on the old Forum...but still, such a classic deserves a second serving. I love the sweater.

However, in Belgium anno 1972....a song for all mothers!