Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Z. Herrenberg

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

adamdavid80

Quote from: Maciek on October 24, 2008, 12:47:32 PM
Hey, that Giardino Armonico cover is actually pretty cool! 8)

Really?  If it was some bizarre post-modern avant-garde interpretation of The Four Seasons played on koozoos, sure, but....
Hardly any of us expects life to be completely fair; but for Eric, it's personal.

- Karl Henning

Dancing Divertimentian

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Dancing Divertimentian

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

gomro

Dancing Divertimentian

M forever

I think this is pretty bad, too:

Tsaraslondon

This one's pretty awful. What on earth were they thinking of?

\"A beautiful voice is not enough.\" Maria Callas

Maciek

I don't think we've had these 2 here before but I may be wrong.

adamdavid80

Quote from: Maciek on November 12, 2008, 01:03:33 AM
I don't think we've had these 2 here before but I may be wrong.

Don!   ;D
Hardly any of us expects life to be completely fair; but for Eric, it's personal.

- Karl Henning

adamdavid80

Quote from: Tsaraslondon on October 27, 2008, 10:29:29 AM

That cover would only be acceptable if the recordings were orchestral renditions of Jimmy Buffet songs. 

And that idea is even worse than that damn cover!

- Karl Henning

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

Brian

J.Z. Herrenberg

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

Bulldog

Quote from: Tsaraslondon on October 27, 2008, 10:29:29 AM

Brazil is lush?

Bulldog

Quote from: donwyn on October 24, 2008, 06:48:27 PM

This one really sucks.  The Vienna boys must have been high on top-grade pot.

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: Bulldog on November 17, 2008, 01:07:05 PM
This one really sucks.  The Vienna boys must have been high on top-grade pot.

;D

Or "Beam us up, Scotty!"

Kullervo

Nevermind the cover; isn't the 1st Rasumovsky only ~40 minutes long? What a gyp!

Dancing Divertimentian

Pretty much nothing is going right for this CD. ;D