Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cristofori

Oddly enough, this cover featuring a disturbing John Wayne Gacy-ish clown, had absolutely NOTHING to do with the music on the LP, which were just some old church hymns.

Lethevich

Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

kishnevi

Quote from: Lethe on February 14, 2010, 03:41:18 PM

:-*

Double win on that one, for the album "art" and the  album name!

Brian

Bunny

Quote from: Cristofori on January 07, 2010, 04:49:53 PM
Oddly enough, this cover featuring a disturbing John Wayne Gacy-ish clown, had absolutely NOTHING to do with the music on the LP, which were just some old church hymns.

I suppose he forgot to get out of costume after filming?

Christo

... music is not only an 'entertainment', nor a mere luxury, but a necessity of the spiritual if not of the physical life, an opening of those magic casements through which we can catch a glimpse of that country where ultimate reality will be found.    RVW, 1948

J.Z. Herrenberg

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

pjme

Well, Eros - Thanatos, the eternal battle!

Who remembers Sylvia Geszty?

or Margit Schramm and Rudolf Schock? 

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: pjme on February 16, 2010, 12:07:52 PM

Margit Schramm and Rudolf Schock? I do - my late mother loved operetta...
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

Brian

Quote from: Bunny on February 15, 2010, 06:09:09 PM

I suppose he forgot to get out of costume after filming?

That is a legitimately very amusing movie! I might actually watch it again in the coming months, before I leave college and move into the real world, where such movies don't have quite the same audience.

Bunny

OMG, I always thought it was Rudolph Schlock.  :o

Bunny

Quote from: Brian on February 16, 2010, 01:11:16 PM
That is a legitimately very amusing movie! I might actually watch it again in the coming months, before I leave college and move into the real world, where such movies don't have quite the same audience.

Yes, it was a family favorite after the children were no longer afraid of clowns. ;)

Gurn Blanston

I don't know, is this great or bad? :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

drogulus

Quote from: Brian on February 16, 2010, 01:11:16 PM

Killer Klownz is........wonderful!! I idolize that film.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

pi2000

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: pi2000 on March 12, 2010, 12:51:27 PM
The original is better..

True enough. Doesn't seem reminiscent of Handel though... never mind, I guess it doesn't have to. :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

MDL

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on March 12, 2010, 12:09:01 PM
I don't know, is this great or bad? :)

8)

A rather odd choice of artwork for a release that features two female artists! Reminds me of a Monty Python cartoon. Perhaps the one on the left saying, "I can't find Radio 3."

MDL

MDL

Is that Julian Clary?