More Girl Problems

Started by snyprrr, April 21, 2015, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror Image

Quote from: Greg on April 28, 2015, 07:10:50 PM
I have no idea what you're getting at...  ???

Regardless, that's just my personal preference... it would just be so much more fun to date a girl that you can take to a metal or classical concert, anime convention, or whatever than one that wants you to go to stupid parties all the time.

Here's an idea: how about actually attending some of these events and maybe you can meet a woman that you have a lot in common with? For me, I don't care if the woman I'm going to be intimate with likes the same kind of music as I do, this isn't a deal-breaker regardless of how much I love music. I can't expect a woman to like all of the same things I like. I need more of a balance or, in my case, a voice of reason. :)

Chaszz

Have you frustrated guys tried the dating sites? I met my partner on Match.com, been with her 6 years. My daughter met her husband on Match.com also, they've been married happily 12 years. OK Cupid is a good one that is free, unlike Match. You get to know and consider women who have the same interests you do, and there are plenty on those sites who like classical music. You strike up a correspondence and don't meet unless something clicks. A lot better than going to bars or wherever else you're trying, or trying to pick them up on the street. I think there are some newer sites also which I don't know anything about. 

Henk

Quote from: Greg on April 28, 2015, 12:38:07 PM
Yeah, that's not quite my style.

Yeah?? That was not an answer to my question. It's the filthist, most horrible and disgusting thought that exists in my opinion, which also gets in my mind sometimes as well, but it's not a true thought, Greg. It's madness.
'Being humble and wise is knowing not being wise.'

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Henk on April 29, 2015, 03:35:44 AM
Yeah?? That was not an answer to my question. It's the filthist, most horrible and disgusting thought that exists in my opinion, which also gets in my mind sometimes as well, but it's not a true thought, Greg. It's madness.
It's a no. Actually, I lied. I couldn't think that way if I even tried.  :P

Quote from: Chaszz on April 28, 2015, 09:00:41 PM
Have you frustrated guys tried the dating sites? I met my partner on Match.com, been with her 6 years. My daughter met her husband on Match.com also, they've been married happily 12 years. OK Cupid is a good one that is free, unlike Match. You get to know and consider women who have the same interests you do, and there are plenty on those sites who like classical music. You strike up a correspondence and don't meet unless something clicks. A lot better than going to bars or wherever else you're trying, or trying to pick them up on the street. I think there are some newer sites also which I don't know anything about. 
Yeah, I'm keeping that option open when I move. I tried a couple of dating sites, but in my area there weren't enough matches. There's a ton of girls in the city, though.

Henk

Quote from: Greg on April 29, 2015, 08:26:58 AM
It's a no. Actually, I lied. I couldn't think that way if I even tried.  :P

OK, glad about that. :P

Henk

Quote from: snyprrr on April 22, 2015, 01:43:22 AM
C'mon, isn't aaanybody crazy for a girl named Pepper? rowwrrr :-*

Yeah, if she's hot the more. ;) Nicky Whelan played a character named Pepper in an Australian tv series. :P  8)

ZauberdrachenNr.7

Well worth the read for anyone (unattached) posting on this and related threads (from: "Bad Luck with Women" by Drew & Josh Alan Friedman in Warts and All, Penguin, 1990) :

ibanezmonster

Quote from: ZauberdrachenNr.7 on May 17, 2015, 09:25:34 AM
Well worth the read for anyone (unattached) posting on this and related threads (from: "Bad Luck with Women" by Drew & Josh Alan Friedman in Warts and All, Penguin, 1990) :
That guy sounds like my friend who I was talking about in that other thread. Recently only going for guys that are at least a 9, and she isn't a 9. But probably well aware of this.

Personally, I wouldn't consider anything below a 5 or 6. Absolutely no point in being in a relationship with someone you aren't attracted to when you are so well off by yourself.

ibanezmonster

The other side of my family (who I very rarely talk to) is a bit different.
I'm a granduncle now.  :-X

snyprrr

I was anhungered, when the phone rang.

It was the BatShitCrazyLady with the great rack- oy she looks like such an Italian naughty teacher milf... sorry...

yea, so, against what I don't know, I took her out for cheesesteak- I spent money on a bitch yo- fuck- oh what a mistake- this chick is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo negative, just droning on about ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL her problems non-stop,- every part of her mind and body-

so, she even invited me in.....

so, they, at the door,- I DID- I did lean in just like reeeal not-at-all, and she jumps back, "Did you just try to kiss me?"

"NO!" I said, pivoted, and just walked away as she said something, startled that I just had had it.

HAD IT.  >:D >:D >:D

FUUUUUUU.......

I'm just not even meeting any "good crazy" woman,... just all bad bad bad,.... I'm not even "picking" them, this is just what's available,- oh, it sucks,.

shouldn't have answered phone,... I was like, eh, why not?  what am i doing? nothing. well, i guess nothoing is better than putting up with crazy blah blah blah.

aaaahhhhh, i can;t tell yoouuuuu- i want to pound the table!!!! >:D :'( >:D :'( >:D :'(

thank you snyprrr for this thread 0:)

ibanezmonster

Quote from: snyprrr on May 29, 2015, 05:41:53 PM
oy she looks like such an Italian naughty teacher milf... sorry...

this chick is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo negative, just droning on about ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL her problems non-stop,- every part of her mind and body-
That seems to be quite characteristic of almost all of the Italians that I've known... (and of ones that I've heard of).

Did know that Italy has very low marriage satisfaction rates (the lowest out of 10 countries studied)?

I'm just not even meeting any "good crazy" woman,... just all bad bad bad,.... I'm not even "picking" them, this is just what's available,- oh, it sucks,.
I definitely understand when there is really nothing to pick from.

ZauberdrachenNr.7

aaaahhhhh, i can;t tell yoouuuuu- i want to pound the table!!!! >:D :'( >:D :'( >:D :'(

I thought pounding the table was good on GMG!  I'm confused, I reckon.

Ken B

Quote from: ZauberdrachenNr.7 on June 06, 2015, 03:22:18 PM
Snyprrr pounds with his head. Can you tell?

North Star

Quote from: Ken B on June 06, 2015, 04:22:52 PM
And more importantly, what he pounds with his head is his keyboard, which, granted that it is on the table, doesn't yield quite the same results.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Ken B

Quote from: ZauberdrachenNr.7 on June 06, 2015, 03:22:18 PM

I remember the first time I ventured beyond reading the SDCBT I saw table pounding, popcorn munching, pfffting, men named after pastries, and a rapidly changing picture labeled as a "mirror image." I feared I had wandered into a den of loons. But at least, I told myself, no sign yet that they are La Mer aficionados.

North Star

Quote from: Ken B on June 06, 2015, 09:52:13 PM
I remember the first time I ventured beyond reading the SDCBT I saw table pounding, popcorn munching, pfffting, men named after pastries, and a rapidly changing picture labeled as a "mirror image." I feared I had wandered into a den of loons. But at least, I told myself, no sign yet that they are La Mer aficionados.
I bet all that was unexpected.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

ZauberdrachenNr.7

Quote from: Ken B on June 06, 2015, 04:22:52 PM

Nothing that a GOOD, STRONG WOMAN (like the kind he complains about) can't fix, hence the point of this thread.

ZauberdrachenNr.7

Ken, I thought you knew the M in GMG stood for Mer...the Good Mer Guide??

Mirror Image

:laugh:

ibanezmonster

So, I go bowling with my friend again last night and just seeing couple our age... kinda annoys me.

First dream: Holding hands with cutest girl I used to know (RIP), nothing besides that happens.

Second dream: I'm dreaming and I'm in some type of doctor's office where couples are assigned to have sex in rooms for some type of observation/experiment (?), and I even see one couple naked and excited. (There's also the "grindr" room for gay couples, but luckily I didn't see that part lol). So, as soon as I'm about to ask the doctor if I could participate in this experiment, my alarm goes off.

I told another friend I'd meet them early to play basketball. I drive to the court and they aren't there.

This is the tip of the iceberg of what I could complain about. And since I'm not allowed to drink despite being of age to do so 7 years ago, any wonder why I try to consume my mind with video games?