The Back Room > The Diner

What TV series are you currently watching?

(1/517) > >>

Wakefield:
Tonight, while I dined, I watched a new chapter of the TV series “Orphan Black” (BBC America, 3rd Season), aired yesterday.

Then I thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to start a thread like this about TV series that we are currently watching, reviews, recommendations, new chapters and new seasons.

That being said, I wouldn’t want to restrict this thread to TV series, but a title was needed. :D

I mean TV series will probably take the lion's share of the content of this thread, but there is a lot of audiovisual material that we could discuss here: TED talks, all kinds of documentaries, “Comedy Central” roasts, web-based programs like Seinfeld’s “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” and so on.

These days of streaming, tablets, laptops, smartphones, I suspect many of us are consuming a lot of this kind of material. 

:)

Wakefield:
Stannis “The Mannis” Baratheon: Why he’s the best “Game of Thrones” character — and rightful king of Westeros
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/26/stannis_the_mannis_baratheon_why_hes_the_best_game_of_thrones_character_and_rightful_king_of_westeros/

“He’s an absolute badass. He’s the Clint Eastwood of Westeros.” — IGN forum user DigInTheCrates

;D

Mirror Image:
I'm in the midst of re-watching the sitcoms Frasier, Wings, and Becker.

springrite:
Kimi is watching a series about a doctor intern.  I don't know the name of the show.

She loves movies and TV with surgery, emergency room bloody scenes.

Bogey:
On my own: Blacklist

My wife and I: Foyle's War.  We are on season 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version