Author Topic: 50 Years of Social Programming Got Us Here  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Florestan

• Veteran member
Re: 50 Years of Social Programming Got Us Here
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »
And I mine: there are no Romanian girls.

Of course --- they are far above you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

ibanezmonster

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2015, 12:56:38 PM »
When my sister was between ca. 5 and 10 she tended to pretend she'd rather be a boy, a horse, and sometimes also a dog. The latter included "walking" on all fours, snuggling up to humans and licking their hands or knees. (This was, of course, a kind of game, but occasionally done in a pretty obsessive way)
Otherkin!  :D

Offline North Star

• Veteran member
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2015, 12:57:53 PM »
Of course --- they are far above you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You've been buying those Australian maps again, I see.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Ken B

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 01:07:19 PM »
You've been buying those Australian maps again, I see.

Finns! Always so northerlier-than-thou.

;)

snyprrr

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »
now this thread has me all confused---- where is the conversation?

I'm in the "It's All Craaap!" camp. Any 4 yo who said anything like that has parents doing stuff.

Actually, this whole topic infuriates me and I can't even chime in. Calling Bruce "she",... I mean, reeeally,... "she" still has a penis,.. drrrrrrr ::),...

I think he looks like Julia Roberts playing Ms. Hyde.

Seriously, I feel like I'm one of those people who would encourage unbalanced types to just go off themselves,... really, I feel like I would encourage them,... how wrong is that???

I'm ready to go all Josiah on this decadent society,... I just wish I could find sooomeone to insult. :( BUT- apparently, these kind of people ONLY EXIST IN THE MEDIA- I, LIKE YOU, DON'T KNOW AAAANY IN REAL LIFE.

Every tranny  I've ever seen has looked like a "doleful creature" to be sure,... yes, they "all" die miserably, I'm sure,...

sorry, my antipathy is strong here,... I would most certainly banish them to the forbidden zone,... this is bolshevism at its core (now I'm just yelling, lolz).

I ALSO SEE THAT MOST MISINTERPRETED MY HEADLINE AND WHAT IT MEANT. Jochanan seemed to think that we are now "de-programmed" to express our true feelings- like, "Look at me, I'm gay,... say "yay" for me",.,.. whereas I only see parents ALLOWING their children's ridiculous minds to be taken seriously.

CHILDREN SHOULD BE SEEM AND NOT HEARD,... PERIOD!!!!! They are here for chores and to serve,... anyone who "listens" to their child (when they say, I want to be a boy/girl) has, no doubt, a mental disease.

this is mental disease being celebrated as "heroism"

Bruce will either get murdered, or commit atrocious suicide. I'll gladly be wrong, but I doubt it. IT WOULDN'T MAKE FOR GOOD RATINGS.

MAYBE IT'S JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT????    ANYONE??????

BRAVE, MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!   THE STUPID, IT BURNS!!!!!!!!! >:D ??? >:D ::)

"God made a mistake" my ass.

SERIOUS QUESTION: So, all the gays who thought Bruce was so hot and all,... what do they do now??? Just inquiring....

there, surely i've offended someone by now,....please, let me have it.....

ibanezmonster

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2015, 01:50:32 PM »
Family Guy made him do it.  ;)

snyprrr

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2015, 02:23:45 PM »
Social programming?  I don't see it.  More like social deprogramming in the sense that it's only now becoming acceptable to admit that one has felt like a stranger in one's own body.

I have heard of a case (from a friend I trust not to make such things up) of a boy who, at four years old, was found in the bathroom with a pair of scissors trying to work up the "nerve" to cut off his own penis because he felt "it didn't belong to him"!  Social engineering?  I don't think so, not at four years old (unless there was some kind of terrible abuse, and I think my friend would have mentioned that).  That case has challenged all my preconceptions.

Joch-

you have no idea how I've just spared you. I just 'Deleted' a FULL snyprrr RANT directed at you,... thank me l8R!!!

self-will-run-riot.

PERIOD.

snyprrr

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2015, 02:26:28 PM »
Family Guy made him do it.  ;)

AND WHO MADE FAMILY GUY DO IT? (and so on,.. you'll find the ugly trewth at the end of the fischcal rhabbittt whole)

1899-1928

ibanezmonster

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2015, 02:41:54 PM »
AND WHO MADE FAMILY GUY DO IT? (and so on,.. you'll find the ugly trewth at the end of the fischcal rhabbittt whole)

1899-1928
Not sure what you mean by this...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXqTNJXMls" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXqTNJXMls</a>

(from six years ago)

ZauberdrachenNr.7

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2015, 03:29:17 PM »
now this thread has me all confused---- where is the conversation?

For my part, Snipes, I'm just waaaay more concerned about other issues:  ISIS and their ilk for one; Russian imperialism for two; our troubled criminal justice system for three;  the medical care that American vets are given or not for four; our debilitated transportation infrastructure for five (I used to work in the RR industry) and that's just for starters.  Individuals making decisions about their private lives, and privates, seems to me - at the risk of being repetitious - to be private, even if they choose to bandy those decisions about in very public ways.  I'm sympathetic to the tremendous psychological challenges most transgenders face; Jenner seemed certain of her path, not all are so sure and for some this is a painful process of self-discovery.  Even so, it's for them to decide.  To me, there are public concerns of much greater import.  I'm glad Western societies seem to be more receptive to transgender needs, if still not entirely sympathetic; the circus atmosphere attendant to the Jenner case does not seem to me to be altogether positive, but perhaps that's my hangup.  You're clearly uncomfortable with others seeing themselves in a light different than that in which you view yourself.  Be careful of transference - they're making these momentous personal decisions, you're not; still, it might be useful for you to explore in yourself the basis for your strong feelings about the issue.       

Offline amw

• Veteran member
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
My favourite response to this is still

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/the-obligatory-gendertrender-bruce-jenners-lady-brain-thread/

It may not be easy to be trans-Jenner, but I have very low sympathy for rich republican assholes who actively supported the people celebrating the aids crisis, not to mention banning gay marriage and so on. And have the kind of income to get away with vehicular manslaughter scot-free etc, while still wearing their children's clothes, and can generally buy their way into public acceptance, as opposed to your average 20 something tranny who lives on the streets and gets stabbed to death by the likes of snypyrrr after he fucks her while pretending he doesn't notice the penis. I'm pretty much 'over' transsexuality—and liberals—at this point

Ken B

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2015, 05:25:07 PM »
My favourite response to this is still

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/the-obligatory-gendertrender-bruce-jenners-lady-brain-thread/

It may not be easy to be trans-Jenner, but I have very low sympathy for rich republican assholes who actively supported the people celebrating the aids crisis, not to mention banning gay marriage and so on. And have the kind of income to get away with vehicular manslaughter scot-free etc, while still wearing their children's clothes, and can generally buy their way into public acceptance, as opposed to your average 20 something tranny who lives on the streets and gets stabbed to death by the likes of snypyrrr after he fucks her while pretending he doesn't notice the penis. I'm pretty much 'over' transsexuality—and liberals—at this point

Google DOMA. It passed with large majorities of both parties and Republican president Clinton signed it.  ::)

Offline amw

• Veteran member
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2015, 05:50:49 PM »
Democrats loooove Clinton for some reason, even though he's indistinguishable from the Republicans they claim to hate. I've caught them defending DADT just because it was one of his policies. As I said, I'm basically done with liberalism by this point.