Wreckage old stuff now an I'm recorded skronk/noise-black as art school Molock

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, May 13, 2020, 12:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who willing to publish my work via CD or LP ?

English label
0 (0%)
Japanese label
1 (100%)
Italian label
0 (0%)
Israel Label
0 (0%)
German or Austrian Label
0 (0%)
The Netherlands or Flandria label?
0 (0%)
France Because I'm a francophone?
0 (0%)
none of the above?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Carlo Gesualdo

8)

Cool now it louder, heavier , and remix all by me, i erase the error  in the jam now it's perfect to be listen at maximun volume and maximun bass, this is a skronk, sludge, noise band. Like Godflesh meet gore (from the Nethertlands) Hope you like this version better, and turn sub-hoofer to the max on your amps.In league whit early Swans (NYC) cop and young god album, it rival there loudness & heaviness factor, perhaps 24 minute effort is louder & heavier than swans did prima era 83-84, an somehow close to HOER  a side project of menber oof GORE from Venlo wich is organic free form noiserock ?Netherlandss.

https://erebus3.bandcamp.com/album/motorik-2

Carlo Gesualdo

thee world if you have contact in radio canada  in radio like CKUT, or Radio Brussel Belgium, Radio Tokyo or osaka Japan, radio of The Netherlands who did slow grinding  sludge, noise ,skronk, art rock affionado of arte della noise,I have 6 bands releases flush, and duo band Hexen!

I'm looking for sponsor label someone interested in publishing in vinyls or CD albums /e.p/ maxi/ super maxi  some of my works, I,M dead serious.contact me Noisy Hell Production for business.

8)