Author Topic: David Hurwitz  (Read 15415 times)

Offline Daverz

• Veteran member
  • You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down!
Re: David Hurwitz
« Reply #340 on: September 10, 2020, 01:45:20 PM »
Unsuccessfully searched for CD but located a LP on RCA which I have ordered. Be interesting to see if as good Hurwitz says it is.

Chandos will burn CDRs:

Available only as a playable CDR
Add this CDR to your basket and we'll burn the complete album in your basket to a CDR disc and send it you.
This is limited to single complete albums under 76 minutes only.
Can be played on any normal CD player, home, car or computer.
Please note: This is not an original CD manufactured by the label. Booklets and inlays are not included but can be downloaded from the media section (where available).

Offline Irons

• Veteran member
Re: David Hurwitz
« Reply #341 on: September 10, 2020, 11:19:12 PM »
Chandos will burn CDRs:

Available only as a playable CDR
Add this CDR to your basket and we'll burn the complete album in your basket to a CDR disc and send it you.
This is limited to single complete albums under 76 minutes only.
Can be played on any normal CD player, home, car or computer.
Please note: This is not an original CD manufactured by the label. Booklets and inlays are not included but can be downloaded from the media section (where available).

As far as recordings go I live in the dark age with the LP being my favoured mode of music carrier. I did sample Gibson's Nielsen 4 from the link you posted. If vinyl had not been available I may well have followed your suggestion and that would have been a first!
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.