Author Topic: On-line Stores & Sellers  (Read 272668 times)

Offline Madiel

• Veteran member
    • A musical diary
  • Currently Listening to:
    Whatever's listed in my blog.
Re: On-line Stores & Sellers
« Reply #1300 on: October 12, 2019, 12:42:32 AM »
You know, moderators, suddenly discovering that I've been made part of a thread I never posted on is bloody irritating.

Especially for a conversation that had ended as far as I was concerned. Indeed, it had ended for everyone. A day later, up pops this series of posts on a thread none of us actually posted on, in the list of "new replies".

Could you not just TELL people where you want conversations to be carried out instead of having this penchant for fucking rewriting history?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 01:32:16 AM by Madiel »
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

Offline Madiel

• Veteran member
    • A musical diary
« Reply #1301 on: October 12, 2019, 02:41:48 AM »
I mean, there was a reason why I posted in that thread what you've decided to move here. It was actually following on from previous things posted in that thread, not this one.

No consultation, no discussion, nothing. Just some moderator coming along days later and deciding that "moderating" consists of moving stuff around because... what? Was the thread derailed? No. Because the thread had happily carried on in its normal course. It was just a fucking power trip of some kind.
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

Offline Madiel

• Veteran member
    • A musical diary
« Reply #1302 on: October 12, 2019, 02:53:42 AM »
Because, you see, you didn't move this or the 5 messages that followed it, or this or this or this and the posts following.

You didn't decide to move this or the following 2 posts either.

And of course you didn't move the original posts where I shared what I was buying. Starting here.

No, you just moved the 4th and final part of a 4-part narrative because you apparently think I'm too stupid to make an appropriate decision about which thread to post in.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:55:14 AM by Madiel »

Offline André

• Veteran member
« Reply #1303 on: October 12, 2019, 09:21:28 AM »
Just a correction re jpd packaging. They don't use "styrofoam and plastic," but an organic material that dissolves in water. See for yourself by placing it under a hot water tap.

It’s made of corn, same as cheese puffs (without the flavouring and the dye). It’s actually edible, although not manufactured for human consumption. The only inconvenient is that they’re so light they tend to fall in all directions.