Started by 28Orot, June 01, 2016, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

28Orot

Performing my work for Solo Piano 'The Migration of the Swans'

Regards.

Saul Dzorelashvili

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgIYfrCCbh0

Mirror Image

Geez....what are you doing back, Saul? Remember your harsh words towards so many members here (incl. myself)? I'm surprised you have the gall to show yourself around here again. :-\

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Mirror Image on June 01, 2016, 02:18:40 PM
Geez....what are you doing back, Saul? Remember your harsh words towards so many members here (incl. myself)? I'm surprised you have the gall to show yourself around here again. :-\

All true, MI, but as mature adults, we are going to put all that shit behind us and carry on now as though we are totally strangers meeting for the first time. Wouldn't you agree this is the best way to go? I think this is the New Saul... :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Mirror Image

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on June 01, 2016, 02:32:36 PM
All true, MI, but as mature adults, we are going to put all that shit behind us and carry on now as though we are totally strangers meeting for the first time. Wouldn't you agree this is the best way to go? I think this is the New Saul... :)

8)

Yes, we're all adults here and I can put this behind me. I just found his returning to be strange given the circumstances for his leaving in the first place.

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Mirror Image on June 01, 2016, 02:43:37 PM
Yes, we're all adults here and I can put this behind me. I just found his returning to be strange given the circumstances for his leaving in the first place.

Understood. Me too. :)  I'm just gonna Rodney King everyone to make it come true. >:D

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

(poco) Sforzando

There are unique qualities in Saul's music that I hear in the work of few other composers.
"I don't know what sforzando means, though it clearly means something."

28Orot

8)

Hello Mirror,

Yes I do remember our sometimes fiery and passionate exchanges, that's history, I have learned from the mistakes of the past and now we can all start a new page.

Regards,

28Orot

Quote from: karlhenning on June 01, 2016, 02:41:26 PM
Welcome back, Saul.

Thank You Karl, I hope you kept busy writing some new beautiful melodies...

28Orot

Quote from: (poco) Sforzando on June 01, 2016, 05:05:31 PM
There are unique qualities in Saul's music that I hear in the work of few other composers.

Thanks! you're very kind...

28Orot

8)

Gurn, you always nail it!
Thanks

Ken B

Que

Cato

"Meet Miss Ruth Sherwood, from Columbus, Ohio, the Middle of the Universe!"

- Brian Aherne introducing Rosalind Russell in  My Sister Eileen (1942)

Monsieur Croche

~ I'm all for personal expression; it just has to express something to me. ~

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Monsieur Croche

Quote from: karlhenning on August 13, 2016, 07:26:59 PM
H.I.P. prank!

Congratulations! You have just arrived at both the title and premise of your next piece :-)
~ I'm all for personal expression; it just has to express something to me. ~