Mozart and Stamp Collecting

Started by vmishka, August 15, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmishka

If you like Mozart and stamp collecting, then you might want to check out the recently released Kindle edition of the award-winning "The Life and Work of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: A Philatelic Journey" available on Amazon. The e-book is about 380 pages with almost 800 color images of stamps, cancellations, covers, and maximum cards (as well as an appendix with Mozart coins, telephone cards, and collector's cards). Not at all expensive (actually free for Kindle Unlimited users).

Mirror Image

Couldn't this post just have been moved to the Mozart thread?

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: Mirror Image on August 15, 2016, 01:52:40 PM
Couldn't this post just have been moved to the Mozart thread?

Let's try not to be anal about it. If you aren't interested, move along. If no one is interested, it will drop out of sight soon and never cause a sleepless night again.

I thought it had merit for some folks so I approved it. I thought about moving it, but really couldn't think where. It isn't really about Mozart either, it's about collecting stamps. So it goes. :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Mirror Image

I'm not being anal about anything. Since it's really not about Mozart, how about moving it to 'The Diner'. But you're a moderator and I'm just a simple member, you do what you want, but you shouldn't be surprised to find that someone actually commented on this thread.