That Darn Cat Thread

Started by snyprrr, September 20, 2016, 07:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on March 24, 2021, 08:48:03 AM
Oh, sweet!  Do you have to groom it often so as to avoid matts developing?  Must admit, I don't miss the springtime shedding cleanup this time of year.

PD

No, he's v good at grooming himself. He is very affectionate but has a bad temper!
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on March 30, 2021, 05:06:02 AM
Maybe...or perhaps it's this (angel)?  :-\

They do show up to help us--in their own feline way:

I really like her cartoons.
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Love Speed Dump (by Dave Coverly).  :)
Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

vandermolen

geralmar

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on May 10, 2021, 06:51:04 PM

Cute!

Answer:  "No, at least not until their batteries wear out."

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on May 18, 2021, 01:42:49 PM

lol!  Luckily, my cats were good with dealing with pills (and I also spent a fair amount of time talking to my vets and a WONDERFUL vet tech about how to do it).

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on May 18, 2021, 02:04:43 PM
lol!  Luckily, my cats were good with dealing with pills (and I also spent a fair amount of time talking to my vets and a WONDERFUL vet tech about how to do it).

PD
As a teacher of Art History I really like that one!

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on May 19, 2021, 09:42:36 PM

Sorry, but I can't see your image.   I get that tiny blue square with a question mark inside of it instead.  :(

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on June 12, 2021, 11:03:18 PM
PD: I sincerely hope you can see this one:

I use postimages.org.
Yes, I can!  :)  Very creative!

PD

p.s.  Someone told me about a site called "Tiny Kittens".  It's a rescue shelter in Canada that has helped a ton of feral cats--particularly pregnant ones.  The stories there are amazing and very moving.  I watched the one about Cassidy...what they went through to help him will melt your heart.  http://www.tinykittens.com  Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it.
Pohjolas Daughter

vandermolen

Quote from: geralmar on June 12, 2021, 11:03:18 PM
PD: I sincerely hope you can see this one:

I use postimages.org.
Terrific! And so true.  :)

Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

geralmar

Hazard of growing catnip outdoors.

vandermolen

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: vandermolen on July 16, 2021, 02:44:10 AM
My cousin, a fellow cat-lover, sent me this today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2ld96sgUU
Too cute! lol  Very creative too!  :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter