Classical Music Player for Android

Started by erikterwan, September 21, 2016, 05:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikterwan

Dear classical music lovers,

I'm a passionate classical music listener. And sometimes I want to listen on my Android phone or tablet, but for a long time I couldn't find the right app to do just that. And now I've decided to write my own app.

It's not finished, though, but I want other classical music enthusiasts to know it's coming. The app is simply called Classical Music Player. It's meant to play files in a directory structure where you organized your own music.

Find out more? Please visit my site: www.cmp.erik.terwan.nl to find out.

With regards,

Erik Terwan.

John Copeland

Well Erik, this is just fabulous news!  Thanks for letting us know here, I for one am looking forward to its release.

Mookalafalas

I clicked on that link and got a big warning message about password, etc. theft at that site.  As I have never seen a message like that before, I took it seriously ???
It's all good...

Karl Henning

I use Pi Music Player on my Android phone. Highly satisfactory.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Mookalafalas

Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on May 25, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
I use Pi Music Player on my Android phone. Highly satisfactory.

I'll try it. Mine is called "Music." I don't recall if I put it in or it is the Asus zenphone standard player. Although it works well enough, it is not good enough to actually recommend, so I will assume Pi is better 8)
It's all good...

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Mookalafalas

I put it in last night. It really is nice! I didn't realize how lame mine was til I tried Pi. I even splurged and paid $1 to make it ad free. I know, I'm the last of the big spenders 8) Anyway, thanks for the recommendation.
It's all good...