Cathatonic or laws of skronk and that it spiritual!

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, June 15, 2020, 10:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deprofundis wont jam un and ambient JAM PRESS ON VINYL WERE IS IT CHEAP TO MAKE SMALL BUNCH OF IT YAH?

Slovenia
0 (0%)
tchekoslovakia
0 (0%)
Japan
1 (100%)
Germany
0 (0%)
Israel
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Carlo Gesualdo

:'( ya having a bad day so, you lisen to some WRECKAGE  on NOISY HELL PRODUCTION on Bandcamps some money most go to mental help developement volume upp sub-hoofer max in headphones, I hope you guys will finding it wish full thinking and bless in a barbarik drone sludge throw in the kitchen sink , goode ole skronk!
not metal but sludgy purist and ambient. ufo long jams space out surreal barbarian trough music of noise & rolls a new genre I just cut in? I proudly introfduce wreckage heavier mix all new rehash tracks for christ sake hahaha, you'r discover you 14 yrs revolutionary leftist sister and she like marlilyn manson as a serious bands and dosen't find it cvrappy most womens in industrial, psychedelic , lenar rock,,, they would listen and just sit there listening to WRECKAGE=admit it's humourous?  vf. versiomn tout peteé tout démolir tout casser lol
And wreckage there will be all instrumental because Im a terrible singer but anyway please lisen track one kill track 4 kill whit brilliance, dark art ,dark rock/skronk of death lol
anyway, enjoy polishing my vinyls gives them extra care trought my wonderfully craft sekf engeneering ala deprofundis, rehash m louder spaciewr noisier  like a pizza all dress of st aubin pizza in montreal world best Pizza only fouls deny, or fake italians just kidding have a nice day