Nicolas Champion Triumphant music in all it glory whit graindelavoix

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, January 17, 2021, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

There no tread that I know of of Nicolas Champion that rhyme whit excellence of execution, whit GRAINDELAVOIX this was accomplish give this composer is ''panache'' is ''grandeure'' that he deserve, this release of graindelavoix of his work truly blew my mind out of proportion.

On what Nicolas Champion stand for greatness , polyphony artist of choice , a great musician La madgalena is fabulous I wonder if there are more release of his on other label Claritas wwhatever some other label.

Mandryka

Quote from: deprofundis on January 17, 2021, 12:02:26 AM
There no tread that I know of of Nicolas Champion that rhyme whit excellence of execution, whit GRAINDELAVOIX this was accomplish give this composer is ''panache'' is ''grandeure'' that he deserve, this release of graindelavoix of his work truly blew my mind out of proportion.

On what Nicolas Champion stand for greatness , polyphony artist of choice , a great musician La madgalena is fabulous I wonder if there are more release of his on other label Claritas wwhatever some other label.

Van Nevel on l'héritage de Petrus Almire; Stephen Rice on Josquin and his Contemporaries; Bjorn Schmelzer on Cecus; Hilliard on Josquin Motets and Chansons (for De profundis); Egidius Kwartet on Susato.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen