I'm in the mood to listen to...

Started by The Mad Hatter, August 12, 2007, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mad Hatter

Thinking we could make this a regular thread, where people who aren't sure what particular work they want to listen to get recommended by other users.

Anyhow, right now I'm really in the mood for some light Mozart. Preferably one of the sonatas or string quartets. And I'll pretty much go for the first recommendation. (Usefully, I have the complete works.)

Mozart

How about num 18?

Im in the mood to hear a woman moan my name. Any recommendations?

The Mad Hatter

Quote from: MozartMobster on August 12, 2007, 03:47:36 PM
How about num 18?

Im in the mood to hear a woman moan my name. Any recommendations?

Went for SQ 20 - just finished now.

Tell me your name, and I'll see what I can do.

Mozart

Quote from: The Mad Hatter on August 12, 2007, 04:11:35 PM
Went for SQ 20 - just finished now.

Tell me your name, and I'll see what I can do.
My name is MozartMobster, but my friends call me MM.

A prolonged MM is preferable.

BachQ

I'm in the mood for a piano concerto in d minor featuring a thunderous timpani roll in the opening measures ....... and crashing piano double-octaves to introduce the development .........

greg

Quote from: D Minor on August 12, 2007, 06:37:13 PM
I'm in the mood for a piano concerto in d minor featuring a thunderous timpani roll in the opening measures ....... and crashing piano double-octaves to introduce the development .........
when aren't you?  ;D

i'm in the mood for..... well, actually, no music. I just feel like doing some guitar recordings but it's too late right now

Mozart

Thats not Mozart...crashing piano double octaves?

Bogey

Brahms...PC #1.  Next!  ;D
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Bonehelm

Brahms PC1?