The Music Room > Composer Discussion

Composer Index Rerebooted (III)

<< < (3/9) > >>

Brewski:
Not to worry, schnittkease, I think snyprrr was just...being snyprrr.  8)

Maybe when you have filled in a few more blanks, some of us moderators (not volunteering anyone for duty) can cut-and-paste these new entries into the existing list that Lethevich created.

Thanks for doing this -- it's a labor of love, and not many of us here have time to do it.

--Bruce

snyprrr:

--- Quote from: schnittkease on April 16, 2017, 06:14:18 PM ---I cannot tell if you are joking or not.

--- End quote ---

with a name like schnittkease, you should know when ur bein trolled :P- all in good fun, mate ;) But I must commend you on that moniker, it really sticks!

"SchnittkEase, Now In Lozenge AND Ointment! For Those Moments When... You Know... Schnittke Happens!"

...or... is there another meaning I don't understand? 0:) I luv it :-* ;)

schnittkease:

--- Quote from: Brewski on April 16, 2017, 06:39:16 PM ---Thanks for doing this -- it's a labor of love, and not many of us here have time to do it.
--- End quote ---

No problem.

--- Quote from: snyprrr on April 16, 2017, 07:10:09 PM ---with a name like schnittkease, you should know when ur bein trolled :P- all in good fun, mate ;) But I must commend you on that moniker, it really sticks!

"SchnittkEase, Now In Lozenge AND Ointment! For Those Moments When... You Know... Schnittke Happens!"

...or... is there another meaning I don't understand? 0:) I luv it :-* ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks snyprrr. I have a patent pending for that lozenge - you just wait. 8)

schnittkease:
It's done! Done, I tell you!

Feel free to browse the Index, and please tell me if you find any composer missing.

vandermolen:
Very kind of you to do this. Thank you.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version