The Back Room > The Diner

Non-Classical Music Listening Thread!

<< < (5799/5836) > >>

George:

--- Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on August 11, 2022, 04:18:51 PM ---I've been loving this album all over again.

--- End quote ---

Hadn't spun it in quite awhile. I am put off a bit by the sound, but songwise it has some real doozies!

Dry Brett Kavanaugh:

--- Quote from: George on August 11, 2022, 04:03:03 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Nice!

SimonNZ:

The Weather Station - Ignorance (2021)

Superb.

Pohjolas Daughter:

--- Quote from: Dry Brett Kavanaugh on August 11, 2022, 07:39:49 AM ---

No! I will fall.  I even can’t do a jump rope!   ;D

--- End quote ---
No, have some faith....just give it a go and remember that you're a beginner and be kind to yourself....and give yourself some time to try something different.  Maybe you won't become a "star tango dancer", but be kind to yourself in terms of self-criticism and just try it?  You never know what skills you might be able to develop....and new fun hobbies/passion that might come from this.  Give yourself the chance.  :)

Best wishes,

PD

Dry Brett Kavanaugh:

--- Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on August 13, 2022, 11:46:28 AM ---No, have some faith....just give it a go and remember that you're a beginner and be kind to yourself....and give yourself some time to try something different.  Maybe you won't become a "star tango dancer", but be kind to yourself in terms of self-criticism and just try it?  You never know what skills you might be able to develop....and new fun hobbies/passion that might come from this.  Give yourself the chance.  :)

Best wishes,

PD

--- End quote ---

I have many hobbies, but I should try as I like dancing.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version