The Music Room > Composing and Performing

Ron's Talking's Compositions

<< < (2/74) > >>

Rons_talking:

--- Quote from: Robert101 on June 20, 2017, 07:27:48 AM ---Wow! I just listened to the piano moods and La-La land piece. Those piano works are great little miniatures; your harmonic shifts and lyrical passages are moving. Are you a jazz player? I didn't have time to listen to the last chamber pieces but look forward to listening to them. I like new music that still has a tonal sound at times. I hope to hear a recording of a good player on the piano work.

--- End quote ---

Thanks 101...I know the fidelity of these recordings is not great but I'm glad you listened.  I hope you get a chance to listen to more :) .

ComposerOfAvantGarde:
These pieces are delightful. I love the contrasts, the fast pace, keeps me on my toes. I feel I can say that for most of the works on the soundcloud page. :)

Robert101:
I just listened to the Jungle symphony and really liked it (some parts were hard to hear), especially the second half. The mood shifts are so natural and evocative. Did you know Peter Racine Fricker? I saw the dedication.

The 9th Sonata was bad-ass. Really exciting in the outer movements. And the slow movement was lovely--again with the harmonic shifts. Nice work!

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Rons_talking on June 13, 2017, 10:04:31 PM ---Here it is...my Jungle Symphony for chamber orchestra.

--- End quote ---

What is the scoring?

Rons_talking:

--- Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on June 24, 2017, 05:50:04 AM ---What is the scoring?

--- End quote ---

Flute, Oboe, Clar, B. Clarinet, Bassoon
Timp, Glock, Vibr,
Piano
Strings 2,2,2,2,1

I'm on the road and will post the score upon returning home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version