Deprofundis ''music concrete, ambient ,drone, minimalism called: SHELL?

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, February 28, 2020, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

I made an experience whit minimalism , like this recording I made, it's noisy, relentless, experimental, my music is ambient noise, minimal wave(had to coin this up), the other band on noisy hell or not has good as this one, which test the limits of in harshness, ultra sonic decibels abuse, heavy slow droning stuff, Hypno-wave( I had to coined this up  for my music) or not is it music yes and no, some track as skeleton  other are more free-from, I hope you will enjoy it, other band on  Noisy Hell Productions are not as well done,  when you make egg , things can f*ck up , but I like the drifting of the waves, sound collage, charming simplicity, It's not all Noise but then again it's all not music lol

Here is SHELL on Bandcamp on Noisy Hell Production, I 'm hoping to lunch it someday but got no cash for this I'm afraid. Anyway try to dissect my music band prima integra, a torturous recording as much as I do, sadly releasing vinyls or CD what odd to this The sleeve of the album suffer a bit (yep a turtle sheell) an it is whiteout art sleeve, bummer, need an artist and a rich dude altruism to pull this record out 1h09 mins long, do someone has money and won't to release my album some  good deal 20%  for me  80% for him OR her who wanna pulled out this space-y record , this mean I get a minimal % of money made?, and a CD of course...but darn I'm less fortunate what can I do pressing limit 500 CDs is 745$ hundred dollars CAN$, vinyl even more expensive even small tirage pressing. a split LP I.e.
If your into noise genre , Ambient & experimental genre, minimalism , tell me what you think?

https://erebus3.bandcamp.com/album/ultrasonic-abuse-various-experiments

Mandryka

Well done you!  We have a drone king in our midsts.
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen

steve ridgway

It's great that you've created some music of your own and now have it available on the web 8). I have made a few attempts over the years but nothing worth listening to, I am no good with notes.

relm1

Quote from: deprofundis on February 28, 2020, 10:13:04 PM
I made an experience whit minimalism , like this recording I made, it's noisy, relentless, experimental, my music is ambient noise, minimal wave(had to coin this up), the other band on noisy hell or not has good as this one, which test the limits of in harshness, ultra sonic decibels abuse, heavy slow droning stuff, Hypno-wave( I had to coined this up  for my music) or not is it music yes and no, some track as skeleton  other are more free-from, I hope you will enjoy it, other band on  Noisy Hell Productions are not as well done,  when you make egg , things can f*ck up , but I like the drifting of the waves, sound collage, charming simplicity, It's not all Noise but then again it's all not music lol

Here is Masochistic Christ on Bandcamp on Noisy Hell Production, I 'm hoping to lunch it someday but got no cash for this I'm afraid. Anyway try to dissect my music band prima integra, a torturous recording as much as I do, sadly releasing vinyls or CD what odd to this THERE no CD artwork an it is whiteout art sleeve, bummer I need an artist and a rich dude altruism to pull this record out 1h09 mins long, do someone has money and won't to release my album some  good deal 20%  for me  80% for him OR her who wanna pulled out this space-y record , this mean I get a minimal % of money made?, and a CD of course...but darn I'm less fortunate what can I do pressing limit 500 CDs is 745$ hundred dollars CAN$, vinyl even more expensive even small tirage pressing.

https://erebus3.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-terror, If your into noise genre , Ambient & experimental genre, minimalism , tell me what you think?

Here is the best advise you are going to get.  My advise to you is this is not the right place to post what you do.  For example, I am a classically trained composer and once wrote a techno piece and sent it to someone who is a professional techno/DJ.  He absolutely hated what I did.  Even though I had good samples so could accurately simulate the sounds and did everything I heard in techno music, I didn't understand it or frankly like it and it was immediately clear to someone who knew the genre.  What you have done here is demonstrate you have some drone samples and have nothing musicical to people who might actually care about this genre and feel something from it.  It has nothing to do with my not liking the style of the music because I literally judge music and have learned to appreciate qualities in music I might not enjoy.  I challenge you to understand and develop your sound and style by scrutinizing what makes other music in this genre work.  I certainly wish you well because I think you are serious and not just joking.  I feel it is wrong of me to only provide positive feedback to someone asking "tell me what you think" so I hope you take it constructively.

steve ridgway

Making any money from experimental music must be very difficult. If you just want to express yourself for the joy of it though, it's good that Bandcamp doesn't charge you for hosting it.

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: steve ridgway on February 29, 2020, 08:31:44 PM
Making any money from experimental music must be very difficult. If you just want to express yourself for the joy of it though, it's good that Bandcamp doesn't charge you for hosting it.

I agree sir,whit this statement, hail Bandcamp, for doing it.