Temple of Doom
2 (22.2%)
The Last Crusade
3 (33.3%)
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Jaakko Keskinen

Which of the Indiana Jones movies is your favorite? Mine is Raiders. Waiting for the fifth one, if it will ever actually come...  ::)
"Javert, though frightful, had nothing ignoble about him. Probity, sincerity, candor, conviction, the sense of duty, are things which may become hideous when wrongly directed; but which, even when hideous, remain grand."

- Victor Hugo

PerfectWagnerite

Quote from: Alberich on April 16, 2019, 08:32:09 AM
Which of the Indiana Jones movies is your favorite. Mine is Raiders. Waiting for the fifth one, if it will ever actually come...  ::)
They are all good. Raiders probably my favorite also especially the last scene. I also like Last Crusade a bit, especially the part Indy says "Venice !" right before he did the Nazi blonde. Temple of Doom is ruined by the annoying kid who can't even speak proper Chinese, it's like a stereotype gone wrong which is even more egregious than the stereotype itself. Crystal Skull is a bit too hardhitting and humorless to me, although I do enjoy watching Cate Blanchette.

The new erato

In order: 1,3,2,4. No 4 was unbelievably bad BTW.

Jo498

Admittedly, it's been a long time but I gave up after the first two. I saw them on TV several years after they had come out and was rather disappointed because they were regarded fairly highly. When I saw the title of #4 I thought it was a parody...
Tout le malheur des hommes vient d'une seule chose, qui est de ne savoir pas demeurer en repos, dans une chambre.
- Blaise Pascal

Ghost of Baron Scarpia

71 dB

I have always liked Temple of Doom the most.
2 - 1 - 4 - 3
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Karl Henning

I do enjoy them all, but I'll cast my vote for The Last Crusade.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Mirror Image