Started by JBS, June 26, 2019, 05:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

71 dB

Quote from: ritter on April 04, 2020, 06:25:35 AM
Man, that didn't last long... ::)

Somehow that info just hit my eyes...  :P
Youtube keeps recommending me political videos because I have watched them so much. I guess in time it dies away and it's cat videos and what not silly urbex stuff  ;D

Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Mirror Image

Quote from: 71 dB on April 04, 2020, 06:22:38 AM
BREAKING: Bernie Sanders OFFERED Green Party Nomination To Run In General Election!

With the coronavirus pandemic amongst us and a global recession ensuing due to this pandemic, it's nice to know that you're still supporting Bernie Sanders.  ::)

Karl Henning

Quote from: 71 dB on April 04, 2020, 08:11:27 AM
Somehow that info just hit my eyes...  :P

I'll tell you something that most adults already know: Just hearing something does not create an imperative for you to repeat it.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

71 dB

Quote from: Mirror Image on April 04, 2020, 08:16:17 AM
With the coronavirus pandemic amongst us and a global recession ensuing due to this pandemic, it's nice to know that you're still supporting Bernie Sanders.  ::)

Why wouldn't I be supporting Bernie Sanders? Coronavirus pandemic only makes his political agenda even more relevant and much needed. Millions of Americans are losing their healthcare with their jobs! If Bernie Sanders isn't relevant I don't know who is!

71 dB

Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on April 04, 2020, 08:26:45 AM
I'll tell you something that most adults already know: Just hearing something does not create an imperative for you to repeat it.

Old habits die hard... ..just try yourself not to be condescending toward me and you'll see how difficult it is.

ritter

Quote from: 71 dB on April 04, 2020, 09:18:38 AM
Why wouldn't I be supporting Bernie Sanders? Coronavirus pandemic only makes his political agenda even more relevant and much needed. Millions of Americans are losing their healthcare with their jobs! If Bernie Sanders isn't relevant I don't know who is!
Poju, be steadfast! Remember your resolution of just two days ago... You yourself recognise that nothing good will come from this fixation.

Just a piece of friendly (if unsolicited) advice.

Regards,

71 dB

Quote from: ritter on April 04, 2020, 09:33:29 AM
Poju, be steadfast! Remember your resolution of just two days ago... You yourself recognise that nothing good will come from this fixation.

Just a piece of friendly (if unsolicited) advice.

Regards,

What the hell are you talking about? Who should I support? Nobody? I have been a fan of Bernie Sanders ever since I found out how good of a politician and what a legend he is so you expect me to drop my support just like that? Give me a break. You guys don't give me any FREEDOM!!!

My IGNORANCE means I WON*T write long posts about how good medicare for all is! Americans can keep their SHITTY healthcare and go bankrupt!! I don't care anymore! The US is so Screwed because of corona virus. Americans made their beds and now they learn the hard way!

Karl Henning

Quote from: 71 dB on April 04, 2020, 09:59:08 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Who should I support? Nobody? I have been a fan of Bernie Sanders ever since I found out how good of a politician and what a legend he is so you expect me to drop my support just like that? Give me a break. You guys don't give me any FREEDOM!!!

My IGNORANCE means I WON*T write long posts about how good medicare for all is! Americans can keep their SHITTY healthcare and go bankrupt!! I don't care anymore! The US is so Screwed because of corona virus. Americans made their beds and now they learn the hard way!

Says the self-styled Finnish Genius of US politics.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Florestan

There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Karl Henning

Quote from: Florestan on April 04, 2020, 10:08:21 AM
Oh ciel che noia!

So few of the Americans on GMG acknowledge his brilliance. So unfair!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

ritter

Whatever.... ::)

Florestan

There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

JBS

Feel free to support Bernie. But remember that there are many other issues involved besides  health care.  Also remember that on most issues Joe Biden is not that far apart from Bernie. When Youtubers try to make it seem otherwise, they are actually being dishonest.

And bear in mind that, thanks to Trump, Americans are getting a real time demonstration of how government involvement can screw up health care on a massive scale. 

I see there are currently 1875 known cases of COVID19 in Finland, and 25 deaths. I respectfully suggest you worry about your father and yourself, and leave us to fix our problems for ourselves.

Hollywood Beach Broadwalk

ritter

Florestan

Quote from: ritter on April 04, 2020, 10:50:12 AM
...per mill'anni!

Buena sera, caro Andrea! :)

Buona sera, mio signore, buona sera, buona sera!  :)

Mirror Image

You're talking as if your own country hasn't been affected by the coronavirus. ::) I'm afraid you're in the same boat we're all in at the moment. This virus doesn't discriminate --- it's everywhere. Yeah, Bernie Sanders is such a legend that he can't even be elected president or even considered by his own party. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Karl Henning

Quote from: ritter on April 04, 2020, 10:36:50 AM
Whatever.... ::)

No good deed goes unpunished with this putz! jiggered if I know what you said to provoke that bile.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Karl Henning

Quote from: Mirror Image on April 04, 2020, 11:01:00 AM
You're talking as if your own country hasn't been affected by the coronavirus. ::) I'm afraid you're in the same boat we're all in at the moment. This virus doesn't discriminate --- it's everywhere. Yeah, Bernie Sanders is such a legend that he can't even be elected president or even considered by his own party.

Does he have a party? Poju seems absurdly out of joint over the fact that Democratic voters prefer an actual Democrat as a nominee.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA