Announcements > GMG News

Subscription issues

(1/3) > >>

Dungeon Master:
Some subscribers are reporting that their subscriptions failed to renew properly and that they no longer have subscriber status or privileges. This seems to be a Paypal software issue that I can manually override.
Can anyone who is in this situation post their issue here please and I will endeavour to sort it out.

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Dungeon Master on September 05, 2019, 11:08:29 PM ---Some subscribers are reporting that their subscriptions failed to renew properly and that they no longer have subscriber status or privileges. This seems to be a Paypal software issue that I can manually override.
Can anyone who is in this situation post their issue here please and I will endeavour to sort it out.

--- End quote ---

Yes, thanks, Rob!

Dungeon Master:
Karl, you should be up and running as a subscriber again. Let me know if all is well, or otherwise. Thank you for your long-standing support.

k a rl h e nn i ng:

--- Quote from: Dungeon Master on September 06, 2019, 04:37:51 AM ---Karl, you should be up and running as a subscriber again. Let me know if all is well, or otherwise. Thank you for your long-standing support.

--- End quote ---

Looks good, Rob. Thanks a million!

Brian:
Sign me up - PayPal autopayment should have posted on Nov. 30.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version