Announcements > GMG News

Anti-SPAM by Cleantalk installed

(1/11) > >>

Dungeon Master:
As a measure to safeguard the forum against bots and SPAM, I have installed a mod called Anti-SPAM by CLeantalk. This is a highly-respected anti-spam facility that filters out new users and spam posts by existing users. It uses a large variety of checks, including keywords and IP address databases.

No anti-SPAM system has 100% accuracy, so if you find you are having trouble posting, please let me know below.

Ken B:

--- Quote from: Dungeon Master on September 06, 2019, 07:27:20 PM ---As a measure to safeguard the forum against bots and SPAM, I have installed a mod called Anti-SPAM by CLeantalk. This is a highly-respected anti-spam facility that filters out new users and spam posts by existing users. It uses a large variety of checks, including keywords and IP address databases.

No anti-SPAM system has 100% accuracy, so if you find you are having trouble posting, please let me know below.

--- End quote ---
I for one will miss Andrei's posts.

k a rl h e nn i ng:
Thanks, Rob!

Brewski:
Thanks so much, Rob! Couldn't log on earlier, but now running fine again. (Still see 30+ pages of "guests," presumably of the non-human variety, but it appears their efforts have been stymied.)

--Bruce

Christo:

--- Quote from: Ken B on September 06, 2019, 08:05:11 PM ---I for one will miss Andrei's posts.
--- End quote ---
??? Am I missing something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version