Diplomatic immunity used to avoid consequences of fatal road accident.

Started by vandermolen, October 10, 2019, 09:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springrite

Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

Irons

Quote from: Florestan on October 16, 2019, 09:25:45 AM
Obviously.

Had she stayed in UK, taken full responsibility for her mistake and fully cooperated with the justice, she would have probably got a suspended sentence. By fleeing she waived any such possibility. In the unlikely event she'll ever be trialed, the flee will actually be considered aggravating circumstance.

My point exactly.
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

drogulus

Parents of Dead Teen Compare Trump Cronies to 'Henchmen' at Meeting Britain Denies Asking For

Dunn's parents had only hoped to convince Trump to send Sacoolas back to the U.K. for justice, not to meet her in person. Radd Seiger, the family spokesman, who appeared on CNN with the family, added that during the visit, new National Security Adviser Robert C. O'Brien "snarled" at him and jeered that Sacoolas "would never return" to the U.K.

It doesn't look like a Deep State thing at all. Besides, the idea that Pompeo is a Deep State operative and not a vandal of same is highly suspect.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0