One of my favorite album ever, still hold time & interest

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, November 23, 2019, 10:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Supraphon mighty '' Vive Prague!'' what a release this was, a peerless perfect album good from start to end very insightful for newbie and very joyful for a final wave of Franco-Flemish rule in music early 17th century.

The list is quite impressive and works most mandatory earing, trust me when I say, you can't and won't be deceived by the greatness of this album.

The program is Starting whit Monte, than Luython, Haranzt, Sales, Luzzaschi, the intriguing Maier, Rore, Orologio, Fantonini, Regnart, Cavazzoni. Wow, this is a major release and this ensemble as by far the prettiest voices I had ever heard so far.
One of the best Renaissance-era album period.

One most and delightful, may I dare says sexy to my ears, one darn good album, yours not still sold that this album of the album an important one.

Very smooth and easy to get into, angelical voices kinda off, very so, I'm affirmative this is worth your time and money. It's so incredible, wonderful, you need this album.

From that point, explore obscures Czech composers.

I'm aware, of Harantz, Monte, Cavazzoni, Rore(a fan), Maier & Sales (these two I would like to know better? Luython is divine on of the last master of Franco-Flemish master great composer all.

SimonNZ

Carlo Gesualdo