IPhone issue

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, November 25, 2019, 06:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Before this year, I could put what I want on my iPhone, now 50% of music not available in my area who started this.

I purchase albums and I can't listen to them because it's not available in my zone.

I don't know who started this law but it's stupid, we should be able to listen to any album we want in or area!!!

Is there a way to bypass this ridiculous law, what I cannot listen to my new purchase on the iPhone because some idiot decided it was a great idea, guess what it'S not. I'm so mad, we iPhone users should complaint massively to change this law.

steve ridgway

I haven't heard of this, have you purchased downloads but are trying to stream them on the iPhone?

steve ridgway

Oh I did a search for "iphone music region restriction" :'(. It sounds very complicated, not like copying downloaded or ripped files to a music playing device.

Ratliff

It would help to know what app and what source of music you are referring too. iTunes, Apple Music, something else?

I know when I changed my Apple account location from U.S. to Canada to U.S. things would disappear or appear from iTunes, depending on which store I purchased in and where I was trying to listen. Similar issues apply to Amazon content.