Sardinia's Moments

Started by Roy Bland, November 26, 2019, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Bland

Mirror Image

I'd like to see more commentary from you and less YouTube videos. You post a new thread and then post a YouTube video. Do you have anything else to add other than posting a link to a video?

Symphonic Addict

Quote from: Mirror Image on November 26, 2019, 04:20:40 PM
I'd like to see more commentary from you and less YouTube videos. You post a new thread and then post a YouTube video. Do you have anything else to add other than posting a link to a video?

I've always thought the same thing. Obviously there is freedom to post for anyone, but I do consider there should be contextual information about every thread. Of course, I say this respectfully.
Part of the tragedy of the Palestinians is that they have essentially no international support for a good reason: they've no wealth, they've no power, so they've no rights.

Noam Chomsky

Mirror Image

Quote from: Symphonic Addict on November 26, 2019, 06:39:56 PM
I've always thought the same thing. Obviously there is freedom to post for anyone, but I do consider there should be contextual information about every thread. Of course, I say this respectfully.

Yes, indeed. I wasn't trying to be mean spirited in my comments above. I would just like to read some opinions from this member.