Animal In You

Started by greg, December 16, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Just a fun quiz  ;)

https://www.animalinyou.com/#animals

I got eagle!  8)

QuoteSTRONG AND UNTAMABLE
There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud".   Carl Sandburg

Universally admired for its soaring spirit, the eagle has a striking presence that exudes a powerful sexual energy. As is typical of bird personalities, their high metabolisms make them edgy and unable to remain in one place for long. These fascinating creatures are natural explorers and nothing gets their juices flowing more than an exotic locale and their effervescence makes them appealing lovers. However, their obsession for freedom makes them difficult creatures to tame.
(funny that I do have a high metabolism, also)  :P

Best Mates:
Eagle, Mountain Goat, Swan (BEST one)
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Mirror Image

I have no idea what I am because the results of the test won't load. :-\

j winter

I am apparently an owl.  Reading their description, it's really not a bad fit...
The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils.
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.

-- William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

greg

Quote from: Mirror Image on December 16, 2019, 05:34:03 PM
I have no idea what I am because the results of the test won't load. :-\
Oh, that sucks. Maybe try again since it's only 10 questions.

Quote from: j winter on December 16, 2019, 06:39:59 PM
I am apparently an owl.  Reading their description, it's really not a bad fit...
Cool!  8)

Edit: if I change the last question to "long vacations are for relaxing" then I would also get Owl as my result.

Every other answer for me is nondebatable, though.

Not sure about their thoughts on job selection, though... seems somewhat off. Either that or I'm in denial lol. It says eagles can't work office jobs because they get restless... well, I spend a  lot of time walking around at work. And in school I hated sitting in class and preferred gym class... so maybe? Idk, but very neat stuff to think about.

Also, my least compatible animal is a mole lol.
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie