Favorite actor or actress

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, December 22, 2019, 05:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Sorry for starting this tread I did not see such a tread so Tread, so here my favorite actress, the charming miss Lucy Liu, because she talented real smart , she choose her role, she dont do cliche , chinese american role, she smart , she very hot, and I listen to all she done , good or not so good, love her to death, I can't help it...

What about you guy's , sorry for starting a new tread, if you don't like it fine, if someone started a trend like this all ready move my tread, I love her I can't help it I'm sorry, but anyway, whit that said I hope I wont get annoy, if you like a specific actor or actress, this tread for you, actress and actor you worship?

Okay you understand I find Miss Liu a great actress and so darn attractive, but for actor I would have to says Christian Bale he an incredible actor , have you seen him in the excellent thriller horror genre movie the machinist.

So that about it for me, folks please be indulgent, this post inoffensive hey.

P.s True Blood you see Lucy Liu well some nudity involve here and there I was turn on, not her best so far , but she bold and daring I'm a fanboy...

Carlo Gesualdo

I'm gonna get the guillotine for starting this Tread but i find miss Lucy Liu mind blowing perfect, I enjoy here, not just because I find her cute, but  for her intensity, she so astonishing, she a real interesting actress, not just because, I crave her but she do have huge talent.
You don't like this post sue me or killed me, you can't stop a heart for loving another, she captivating not just some Chinese-american  actress , but a darn good actress among the lot of actress, color blind, i don't care if you agree or not, I'm entitle to have an opinion, camping her in Chinese-american role she try to avoid and I respect her for this, she wonderful.Like her a lot so...

Blame me for all the ill on the planet, blame me if I have ''yellow fever'' or something I don't care so what, some people like what they like bottle down to this...

Some guy like some guy= there gay nothing wrong whit this
Some guys like Afro-American lady nothing wrong whit it
Some guys like me love the Asian , especially Chinese and Japanese, I guess it's not a big deal, It's not my fault I was made that way...

So I hope to god I won't get plenty of sh*t for mentioning this I'm only a human being and I like what I like , simple as this folks.

Ratliff

What are her best roles, in your opinion? I remember liking her in an early film, "Payback."

My favorite actors are probably Kristin Scott Thomas and Stanley Tucci. I also have a sort spot for an obscure actress, Katrin Cartlidge, who did some interesting films and died young of a freak health crisis (sepsis),

Brian

I would happily watch every single movie ever made featuring Cary Grant, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Saoirse Ronan. And I have undying affection for Emma Thompson, Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Deborah Kerr, Peter Falk, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Jamie Lee Curtis. LaKeith Stanfield and Adam Driver show considerable promise.

Ratliff

Quote from: Brian on December 22, 2019, 07:09:04 AM
I would happily watch every single movie ever made featuring Cary Grant, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Saoirse Ronan. And I have undying affection for Emma Thompson, Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Deborah Kerr, Peter Falk, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Jamie Lee Curtis. LaKeith Stanfield and Adam Driver show considerable promise.

Of those you mention, Hoffman and Thompson resonate. Hoffman and Tucci share the ability to bring what should be a dull character to life. I also reminded of Laura Linney.

Marc

I've always liked Jodie Foster, Valeria Bruni Tedeischi and Juliette Binoche. They are probably my fav ladies. Very good actresses IMHO.
Some fav male actors are John Malkovich, Kyle MacLachlan, Colin Firth, and, of older times: Jimmy Stewart.
Also a weak spot for Clint Eastwood.

But it's hard to decide in 'matters' like these. If a film/script AND the director are good, then mostly the acting is good as well. But the ones I just mentioned seem(ed) to deliver most of the times I saw them.

San Antone

Most of these are still working, but I couldn't leave Newman off my list.

Actors
Robert Duvall
Jack Nicholson
Robert DeNiro
Ed Harris
Paul Newman

Actresses
Marisa Tomei
Sissy Spacek
Margo Martendale
Meryl Streep
Emma Thompson

Que

This thread has been cleared of any off topic remarks.

I wish you a pleasant continuation.  :)

Introverted

For Male I choose British actor Gary Oldman and for Female Australian actress Judy Davis.