Announcements > GMG News

Go to first unread?

(1/1)

vmartell:

Could not find a forum help specific... forum... so thought this is the best place to ask... Is there a way to open a thread on the first unread? other software has clear features for this, do not see it in this forum's software - unless I am being dense, in which case, I apologize. Is there a way to do this?

Thnx in advance for your help

v

San Antone:

--- Quote from: vmartell on January 10, 2020, 11:45:50 AM ---Is there a way to open a thread on the first unread?

--- End quote ---

Go to the Account Settings > Look and Layout.  There is a box you can check: "Show most recent posts at the top."

8)

Ratliff:

--- Quote from: vmartell on January 10, 2020, 11:45:50 AM ---

Could not find a forum help specific... forum... so thought this is the best place to ask... Is there a way to open a thread on the first unread? other software has clear features for this, do not see it in this forum's software - unless I am being dense, in which case, I apologize. Is there a way to do this?

Thnx in advance for your help

v

--- End quote ---

If there is an orange "new" thing next to the thread title you can click it an go to the first unread (for you) post.

vmartell:

--- Quote from: Ratliff on January 10, 2020, 04:40:17 PM ---If there is an orange "new" thing next to the thread title you can click it an go to the first unread (for you) post.

--- End quote ---

That's the one! - thnx! - never noticed it was clickable...

v

Ratliff:
Glad to be of service. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version