Dear Bayard musique please I have a favor to ask?

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, February 16, 2020, 06:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

I have plenty of Bayard album, you do a great job, please I beg on my knee, re-edition, the CD on Caliope of super great ensemble Jachet de Mantoue: Willaert and Moralles, Tallis.

Because this ensemble is one of the best I heard so far all they done was incredible, I'm dying to heard there Willaert and Morales album on Caliope( sadely out of print), there Tallis most be top notch too.

Please just do it, you will please not just me be a lot of Audiophile and musicologists, I don't do buziness whit amazon , ebay or discogs since some of them rip me of in the past, Bayard Musique est une grande maison de disque de prestige, vous devez le faire.

Pretty please, please, please

:'(

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: deprofundis on February 16, 2020, 06:58:09 AM
I have plenty of Bayard album, you do a great job, please I beg on my knee, re-edition, the CD on Caliope of super great ensemble Jachet de Mantoue: Willaert and Moralles, Tallis.

Because this ensemble is one of the best I heard so far all they done was incredible, I'm dying to heard there Willaert and Morales album on Caliope( sadely out of print), there Tallis most be top notch too.

Please just do it, you will please not just me be a lot of Audiophile and musicologists, I don't do buziness whit amazon , ebay or discogs since some of them rip me of in the past, Bayard Musique est une grande maison de disque de prestige, vous devez le faire.

Pretty please, please, please

:'(

Deprofundis,

You might wish to try sending an email or letter directly to the record label; perhaps they might be in the middle of (or would consider) either reissuing the CD or as a CD-R or as a download?

Good luck! :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Que

My recent reply to your post about Calliope on the Record Labels thread:

Quote from: Que on February 14, 2020, 11:08:29 PM
It's founder ended the label in 2010, thinking that the Classical recording industry was dying.

He was wrong, obviously.... Phaia Records briefly took over, managing some poorly executed reissues.

In 2011 French Indésens took over and resurrected the label:

https://www.calliope-records.com/services/

Q

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Que on February 16, 2020, 08:59:59 AM
My recent reply to your post about Calliope on the Record Labels thread:
Thank you for that link Que; I have several sets and a few single recordings by the Talich Quartet.  Will have to check and see what the news is regarding their recordings, etc.   :)

Best,

PD
Pohjolas Daughter