The Back Room > The Diner

Coronavirus thread

<< < (886/934) > >>

Pohjolas Daughter:

--- Quote from: MusicTurner on June 19, 2021, 05:50:38 AM ---Thank you!

Not what you'd usually associate with Scandinavia:

Swedish police investigating a likely case of fraud, with 100,000 false PCR-tests showing a negative test result, each made for the price of SEK 1500 including travel documents, or around 150 Euros, for the individual customer, the newspaper Aftonbladet reports. Tests simply weren't analyzed. The protagonists have fled. An employee warned the authorities.

--- End quote ---
Wow!  ??? Just to clarify, did they actually sell 100,000 of these tests/documents?  Or unsure at the moment?  Any idea where the folks that came up with this scam were from and/or anything else about their background(s)?

PD

MusicTurner:
They did some ~PCR testing on various locations, apparently about 100,000 of tests, and also provided very quick results, because the analyzing procedures were skipped. Basically it just took an associated doctor's verifying signature. They're supposed to have made SEK 100 mio on this scam, but now arrests are being made, 3 of 6 people have been caught. The company was called 'Doktorgruppen', and the main protagonists seem to have been a doctor, now wanted  - Hamman al Saaid, 33 years old, who'd been engaged in dubious health companies and tax fraud before - and another, 55-year old doctor.

Obviously, despicable and very concerning for both individual and societal safety, since many actual virus cases would then remain undiscovered, or undiscovered for too long.

Source, in Swedish
https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/coronaviruset/100-000-svenskar-kan-ha-lurats-av-falska-covid-test/

"Harry":
Well after the second jab of Astra Zeneca I can report that I got the same issues as with the first jab. Flu like Symptoms. muscle pain, and a disgruntled stomach. Did not sleep well either. Not everything is a bed of roses it seems. Will fight my way through obviously, but I did not expect this to be honestly.

Que:

--- Quote from: "Harry" on June 19, 2021, 08:12:49 PM ---Well after the second jab of Astra Zeneca I can report that I got the same issues as with the first jab. Flu like Symptoms. muscle pain, and a disgruntled stomach. Did not sleep well either. Not everything is a bed of roses it seems. Will fight my way through obviously, but I did not expect this to be honestly.

--- End quote ---

I've heard from more people that they experienced something resembling a heavy flu after an AstraZeneca shot.

BTW I'm getting my first shot this morning, which will be Pfizer or Moderna.

"Harry":

--- Quote from: Que on June 19, 2021, 08:23:53 PM ---I've heard from more people that they experienced something resembling a heavy flu after an AstraZeneca shot.

BTW I'm getting my first shot this morning, which will be Pfizer or Moderna.

--- End quote ---

I hope you get the Pfizer, to my knowledge that is the vaccin that gives minimal issues. Moderna in the first shot is pretty harmless, but the second shot gives the same symptoms as Astra Zeneca. Not great problems though, but rather unpleasantness.
Good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version