The Back Room > The Diner

Coronavirus thread

<< < (1386/1466) > >>

Madiel:

--- Quote from: Holden on January 25, 2022, 03:10:58 PM ---I'm headed your way in early April to stay with a mate of mine. While he's working during the day I'll go touring. The Mint is on my list of things to do (already done the War Memorial) and might have a look at the surrounding countryside as well. I'm not expecting Covid or anything to stop this trip. WA, is a different story. When McClown announced the April 5 border opening I booked a flight - silly me! That guy couldn't lie straight in bed.

--- End quote ---

What's silly is you thinking that a decision shouldn't change if the circumstances change.  Do you seriously go through your life never changing your plans based on new information? I doubt it.

Mandryka:

--- Quote from: Madiel on January 25, 2022, 01:29:27 PM ---He’s on the forum so infrequently that we’ve never chatted. It was super weird when I realised I was probably the closest member.

--- End quote ---

Are you in Tasmania?

Madiel:

--- Quote from: Mandryka on January 26, 2022, 02:10:54 AM ---Are you in Tasmania?

--- End quote ---

Canberra. It says that as my location though whether you see that depends what device you’re using to access the forum.

When I say close… look I don’t know Dungeon Master’s exact location, but from a previous bit of information I guess he’s within 15 minutes drive. And with the new house it might be more like 5. Not certain but likely.

Mandryka:

--- Quote from: Madiel on January 26, 2022, 04:06:23 AM ---Canberra. It says that as my location though whether you see that depends what device you’re using to access the forum.

When I say close… look I don’t know Dungeon Master’s exact location, but from a previous bit of information I guess he’s within 15 minutes drive. And with the new house it might be more like 5. Not certain but likely.

--- End quote ---

Ah yes. I somehow thought that dungeonmaster lived in Tasmania. Some people in the same street as me are from Australians and once they started to talk about Tasmania . . . .what they said left quite a strong impression.

k a rl h e nn i ng:
White House announces 400 million vaccination doses made to global effort

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version