Deprofundis Skronk N rolls Bass Laden, skronk-rock 2 longs tracks for u all!

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, March 19, 2020, 01:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Caustc Implosion: Skronk & rolls , What do you think expert of all the  demonstrate here Skronky this deserve a vinyl release, I like it, and axed song 3 is no more, I hate it, The two first compositions had more structure even if free-rock or instrumental experimental noise-rock genre, brutal rendition, if you like Loud Skronk that loosely said proggy  (but noisy), a living paradox. Look I did not invented the weel  but did skronk rock as a genre.  this is kind of cool, F.ck the rules, the rule is this composition even noisy has a skeleton in other word structure of some sort and strangely progressive* that odd for Skronk-Rock loosely said improvisation part of sub genre of noise-rock*, devoid of punk or metal parent closer to hard psyche loud rock done my way droning , wall of sound rockin N rolling. but in an extremely ugly way, but this is on purpose, like it better that way, avant-garde instrumental art rock please enjoy my perfom art, listen to it sometime and   appreciate the result. 

https://bandcamp.com/baronvonblood

Rinaldo

Sounds like a Jandek / Sunn O))) collaboration. Keep on skronkin'!

steve ridgway

I wish now I'd kept the instruments I used to mess with when I was a student. The very noisy 1970s albums by Kluster and subsequent solo ones by Conrad Schnitzler impress me with just how much you can do without musical training. If I was making music like yours nowadays I think I'd try to add some other sounds and particularly some rhythms. Maybe edit it all with software to chop short bits out to use like percussion samples and repeat them with echo and mix multiple tracks of looped sections of the noise processed through different effects and spread out left to right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktDzxRYN3xY

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: Rinaldo on March 19, 2020, 06:02:21 AM
Sounds like a Jandek / Sunn O))) collaboration. Keep on skronkin'!

Thanks Fellows Rinaldo and Steve,