American 50'' jazzman, black-listed horrific story

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, March 28, 2020, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

Melvin David Rees, was a Jazz musician of Washington D.C, born in Born in Maryland. He did gruesome murders in Maryland and Virginia.Hee also know as  ''sex beast''

But why was he black listed, you won't find his record he was a serial killer made 5-9+, was diagnose schizophrenic spend all is life in prison avoiding death penalty, caught in 1960 died in 1995 of heart failure.

The police found very disturbing photo of his victim in an abandon cement factory, such an horror.

To this point even if love old Jazz I don't know, don't think I would buy  recording of his if there any, this is so wrong.

Once F.B.I Dough Ressler said in one of his book it can be anyone ,yep even musician, Gesualdo in classical sphere did killing but it's was another era an honor killing, but it was a backward era. So I don't mind listening to Gesualdo, But Rees is a bit too much for me.

Why did I post about it, well I guess because this is a singular case in music, see usually Serial Killers, are too focus on there killing have poor musical taste, and are mostly not professional musician.

Rees Was an Army drop out just like David Berkowicz(son of sam),
minor detail but a sizable number of these monster, were army drop out. So if you know the story of this man would you actually, listen to this man music or worst pay for it?

He is black listed forever, we understand why...

Even if he were skilled or not , no one care and wont put it on a podium...once again we understand why...

Totally horrific story here, you guys heard about it?

Was he a good Jazzman neverless a monster a serrial killer  I would be curious to hear what he done if it were pput on vinyl, that the nerd in me that want it, than again I would not want to herald Rees
if he good , serial killing far to evil, So I send you the question would you have a problem whit a sadist serial killer super jazzman(if it's the case) and not listen to it, are be  curious to hear the work of a man label sex beast and an animal of pure evil?