Composers on GMG - Who's currently hot....and who's not?

Started by Brahmsian, April 25, 2011, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror Image

Quote from: 71 dB on May 05, 2021, 10:18:53 AM
Yes. Hardly anyone shares my music taste. I have learned the more I follow the paths shown by my own instinct the better I do.  0:)

Well, I believe this is the best way. I can't concern myself with a composer I have no interest in, so that's why I say that it's best to keeping listening to what you want. As for your own tastes, well, I do like Elgar and I do like Tangerine Dream, so that's two commonalities already. ;)

71 dB

Quote from: Mirror Image on May 05, 2021, 09:13:14 PM
Well, I believe this is the best way. I can't concern myself with a composer I have no interest in, so that's why I say that it's best to keeping listening to what you want. As for your own tastes, well, I do like Elgar and I do like Tangerine Dream, so that's two commonalities already. ;)

Good for you! ;D However, if I start listing more of my favorites sooner rather than later there's stuff you DON'T like!  ;)
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Mirror Image

Quote from: 71 dB on May 06, 2021, 12:05:29 AM
Good for you! ;D However, if I start listing more of my favorites sooner rather than later there's stuff you DON'T like!  ;)

Well sure, but that's completely natural. All of one's likes/dislikes can't coincide with someone else's of course.