The Music Room > Name That Tune?

Help me to recognize modern symphonic work in style close to Shostakovich

(1/2) > >>

Dima:
Help me please to recognize next composition. It sounds like modern symphonic work in style of Shostakovich.
Link to listen:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IIIJuRGgANanwyUDpVlpBC4QB_YLqh-4

krummholz:
Doesn't really sound like Shostakovich to me. A totally wild guess: Khachaturian maybe?

Pohjolas Daughter:
No idea!  Do you remember where, date and what time you heard it (if over the radio, they often have playlists that you can consult)?  Or was it in a movie (if so, you could try doing some research into the soundtrack)?  Just curious.

Best,

PD

Dima:

--- Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on May 03, 2020, 12:09:12 PM ---No idea!  Do you remember where, date and what time you heard it (if over the radio, they often have playlists that you can consult)?  Or was it in a movie (if so, you could try doing some research into the soundtrack)?  Just curious.

Best,

PD

--- End quote ---
I just listen to random music on soundcloud.com (it was many years ago), and this music attracted my attention and I just downloaded it. I don't know why, but I did not even look on the author. I decided it was composition of somebody whose profile was on soundcloud. But now I understand that it is something genius and I don't know who is it.

Pohjolas Daughter:
Ah, sorry about that.  There's nothing in your file identifying the work...any tags?  :(

PD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version