deprofundis confessed he not political but like

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, May 01, 2020, 10:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

One Ska song but made by far-lefter, I Don't know what to think, first of , not a skinhead , just bold , and second like good saxophone and ska, and there sax player awesome, and the song all joyful, but the group itself hmm , I DON'T WON'T TO WALK ON EGGS NOPE.

I WRITE THIS IN CAPS LOCK LETTERS MEANS , i don't won't people to think I LISTEN TO SKINHEADS BANDS AL THE TIME THIS IS THE ONLY SONG MADE i kinda like :( sorry leftists, doN,t won't to disapointed you guys, I ,M NOT POLITICAL i don't even vote , sorry for caps lock , i,M KINDA COVID 19   MURKY  i better take aspirine or tylenol.

Are there stuff you have a hard time admitting you like because there ideologie is not necessaraly your's or whatever it'sall about the music itself like some music nerds.

Evil Skin Dr Skinhead, Once a  Dude sent me a sax compilation whit this piece on it, and several other  saxophone players ,   in ska and I DID NOT KNEW BACK THAN WHAT TO THINK OF IT , i was too young, so I would listen to the saxophone and find it genius, and i don't won't to get in politic,  I only care about music?

What do you think of this , what you're cue , I need someone intelligent and whom is bias to political like me whom is an audiophile nerds, music nerd, whit no life... I,m not in any gang, i feel like a jewish man defending his wright to like wagner, do you understand me?

I doN't no i'm not antifa or nazi or anything.. I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT STUPID POLITIC AT ALL, ONLY MUSIC 99.9% OF TIME 0.1 I SLEEP AND THINK OF MUSIC lol

Have a nice day everyone  white , black , brown , yellow, you get the message I HOPE.. i don't won't to be stigmatized for one stupid song?

And I also like the song of pop kitsh icon Falco  (germany) does this make me a gay man, I don't think so, know it's catchy see what I mean, it'make me laugh a bit, because it's kitsh it's the point and the video funny as hell.

71 dB

Maybe your posts were easier to read if you slept more than 0.1 % of the time (1-2 minutes of a day?)  :P

I allow weird political views for classical composers because they lived in a different World with different views of the World. Wagner probably would have different views if he lived now, I hope. My own views are probably considered "barbaric" 150 years from now.
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: 71 dB on May 02, 2020, 05:28:27 AM
Maybe your posts were easier to read if you slept more than 0.1 % of the time (1-2 minutes of a day?)  :P

I allow weird political views for classical composers because they lived in a different World with different views of the World. Wagner probably would have different views if he lived now, I hope. My own views are probably considered "barbaric" 150 years from now.
I agree whit you 100 % I have hard time sleeping because of anxiety  chronic hardcore anxiety, I do take heavy do of anxiolitic an anguish, because of these street gang of death, my neyborhood his as it's fair share of street gangs  irlando italian  and hispanic ( but I DON'T WON'T TO STIGMATIZED THESE PEOPLE ONLY CRIMINAL ELEMENT) so I am because people did try to kill me once hit n run missed and once beat up  to a pulp to death almost  outside , worried and concerned. Vigilant not paranoiac, there is a big difference, vigilant is someone prudent and hyper vigilance paranoia, paranthesis...  so yes you have me I HAVE CHRONICAL INSOMNIA i struggle each night too, because of it, hard time falling to sleep. I agree whit you on second point sir of madam poster.

71 dB

Quote from: deprofundis on May 02, 2020, 07:06:04 AM
I agree whit you 100 % I have hard time sleeping because of anxiety  chronic hardcore anxiety, I do take heavy do of anxiolitic an anguish, because of these street gang of death, my neyborhood his as it's fair share of street gangs  irlando italian  and hispanic ( but I DON'T WON'T TO STIGMATIZED THESE PEOPLE ONLY CRIMINAL ELEMENT) so I am because people did try to kill me once hit n run missed and once beat up  to a pulp to death almost  outside , worried and concerned. Vigilant not paranoiac, there is a big difference, vigilant is someone prudent and hyper vigilance paranoia, paranthesis...  so yes you have me I HAVE CHRONICAL INSOMNIA i struggle each night too, because of it, hard time falling to sleep. I agree whit you on second point sir of madam poster.

Is it impossible for you to move to a place where street gangs are not tormenting you?

I also recommend listening to new age music to ease anxiety and improve the ability to sleep well. For example Raphael - Music To Disappear In

https://www.youtube.com/v/2bLDIfh22uM&list=PL769DA0488F0C199C
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

pjme

"And I also like the song of pop kitsh..."

Haus am See / Peter Fox - a little summer hit in 2007 or 2008
https://youtu.be/gMqIuAJ92tM

Tim Bendzko - Nur Noch Kurz Die Welt Retten
https://youtu.be/4BAKb2p450Q

Marianne Rosenberg wrote the ultimate German disco hit :
https://youtu.be/JIFFwOGb4PE

Maitre Gims is very big in France:
https://youtu.be/6TpyRE_juyA

Enjoy!

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: 71 dB on May 02, 2020, 08:45:50 AM
Is it impossible for you to move to a place where street gangs are not tormenting you?

I also recommend listening to new age music to ease anxiety and improve the ability to sleep well. For example Raphael - Music To Disappear In

https://www.youtube.com/v/2bLDIfh22uM&list=PL769DA0488F0C199C
, Thanks for this intervention, actually I can't move I have to take care of my parents  help them my mother old and father too, I live up stair and help them best I can't cook for them sometime if I can, tomorrow I'm making a grand classical of mine fried egg plant in panures and marinated in white wine and adequate spice not too much just perferct my father is a though critic so I need to do my best and think I can achieve this, tasting better than in great restorant of choice, heck they did meal for me half of my life now it's my turn, since a while and it's a pleasure to do so. Have a nice day or night depending on were you live, and health, wish you the best .

SimonNZ

Trojan put together a 3cd set of their label's reggae that was for some reason popular with British skinheads: