What are you drinking to past this awful covidian time?

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, May 11, 2020, 05:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

:)

Brandy d'Eaubonne a savoureous blend of Napeolonian french brandy mix whit Canadian brandy

Karl Henning

Green tea.

When I was in hospital after my stroke, I simply dropped out of any tippling. And the fact is, I  simply haven't had any desire for alcohol since.
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Irons

The pubs had better open soon before I become an alcoholic. :)

PS. Like your hat.
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

vandermolen

Red wine and Ginger Tea - but not mixed together.  :P
"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

Herman

Quote from: k a rl h e nn i ng on May 11, 2020, 06:41:45 PM
Green tea.

When I was in hospital after my stroke, I simply dropped out of any tippling. And the fact is, I  simply haven't had any desire for alcohol since.

Same here, and I'm having as much fun as I used to.

Sparkling water, strong coffee in the am and camomile tea.

Florestan

Homemade red wine, beer and țuică (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C8%9Auic%C4%83) --- but this is what I drink usually, not only in these times.

There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Andante

A cheap Aussie Merlot and Shiraz + listening to my local CM station on the Radio, do you remember the "Radio" to heck with this new fangled streeeming just give me a CD or the RADIO + a glass of red and I'm happy  :D
Andante always true to his word has kicked the Marijuana soaked bot with its addled brain in to touch.

MusicTurner

Instant coffee with milk and sugar; tea; sparkling water with lemon; one beer a week; water with a bit of apple- or orange juice; one bottle of wine a month.

arpeggio

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

71 dB

Coffee
Tap water
Tap water with vitamin effervescent tablet (sea buckthorn berry flavor)
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: Florestan on May 12, 2020, 12:13:32 AM
Homemade red wine, beer and țuică (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C8%9Auic%C4%83) --- but this is what I drink usually, not only in these times.
Nasbdrobia!!! cheer!! santé, a toast to better days, dreaming and praying about it , I WONT ALL BELIEVER (MORMON) to pray together alone at home  5 time a dtayss for this covid19 virus, And i'm not laughing at them, I,m dead serrious , hey hello Mormon community deprofundis love you all good christian, like any good christian batist, good protestans , good orthodox christian in Russia, and our muslim and jeeeiwh brother let's all pray whit passion & devotion?

Carlo Gesualdo

cool picture of me my brandy on the rock and my crane of crystal!!!

;)

greg

Energy drinks. Connects me with a hint of mania, of achievement each day. Makes me feel like I'm getting stuff done. There's always endless stuff to do. Hard to stop.  :(

Drinking alcohol sucks tbh. It's only good for Friday or Saturday nights when you wanna wind things down and just a movie before bed, preferably horror movies lately.  :)
Wagie wagie get back in the cagie

Florestan

Quote from: deprofundis on May 12, 2020, 04:58:27 PM
Nasbdrobia!!! cheer!! santé, a toast to better days

À la tienne! --- but actually you shouldn't drink too much too often. Take care and stay safe!
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

vandermolen

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" (Churchill).

'The test of a work of art is, in the end, our affection for it, not our ability to explain why it is good' (Stanley Kubrick).

drogulus

I like to drink Mexican sodas, which have sugar instead of corn syrup sweetener.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

DavidW

Bourbon and Pinot Noir. I'm impressed by how sober the rest of you are.

Dry Brett Kavanaugh