Author Topic: Make my dream com true buy a specific Gesualdo cplte madrigals of 7 LP liber 1-6  (Read 207 times)

Offline deprofundis

• no one perfect publish my post please
  • Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc
I'm so frustrated I won't the Carlos Gesualdos LP 7 LP, It a box-set of 12'' ON iTALY ARS NOVA ENSEMBLE, LP'S I WANNA IT AAH.. SO MUCH i wanna it  very much,  , it's not that costy old vinyl 45-50'' recorded but I dont have a functunal paypal account my paypal all twisted and a fucck up,someone try to fraud me, and it does ain't work anymore, pre paid credit card are note taken by major sellers f*ck I want this baldy for my birthday June 16, can someone order a copy and shipped it at my adress(message me if you can help), message me, I WILL PAY FOR RECORD ANDD+POSTAGE RATE OK PLEASE DO THIS FOR THE PROFUNDIS HE WILL BE  EVERMORE REWARDINGLY NICE AND CARING FOR YOU!

i SWEAR TO GOD!!! trust me I WILL PAY YOU IN next month In June, I,m honest you guys are my last hope getting these vinyl of my dream in very good, very good plus or mint if i'M lucky.

Please i need this I WOULD BE SO HAPPY NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND GOD ALL MIGHTY WANT E TO HAVE IT, SWEAR TO GO, I 'M A SERIOUS MUSCI LOVE, GESUALDO FAN AND AUDIOPHILE,, APRENTICE MUSICOLOGIST PART TIME...

please message me if you can get it on ebay or amazon whatever for a cheap price fairly so, Please message me if you can ship it to me, bought it,it' Urgent im so passionated about gesualdo...

This is the holy grail I'm looking for all  those year ... i fear  it wont last and they will be both by  someone?

F*CK i praise the lord , i Praise jesus, yawhe,  even Allah any deity?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 08:13:31 PM by deprofundis »

Offline deprofundis

Here the picture of m long  earch holy grail complete gesualo madrigals the oldest wow , in 12''
Spelled Carlo Gesuualdo TITLE MADRIGALI-- located it and please if you ship it I PAY FOR IT AND SEND YOU A SPECIAL GIFT MY  SILVER BRACELET WHIT A COVELITE PRECIOUS STONE WORTH 500$
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 08:18:33 PM by deprofundis »

Offline deprofundis

HERE A PICTURE